BY GILLETTE

Gillette Power Beads Cool Wave Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant.
Fast drying technology.
Aluminum zirconium octachlorohydrex gly. see more...

• Do they make something similar for women?1 Answers
Katrina B.
I love men deodorants hehe, for me they are better than women deodorants. I started using men deodorants for mistake but they really works. They avoid you to have bad moment with transpiration or bad odor so, this is a really good product. You should get it.
Kirby Y.
Columbus, OH
This deodorant has a nice smell, but it doesn't really stop perspiration. My husband used it on a few occasions and never liked it. He said it was just like swiping hair gel on his armpits.
I used it a few times and didn't mind it so much; good for me while I was working out. I really enjoyed the smell on my husband though!
Diana M.
My husband use this one! He sweats a lot! But this is perfect for everyday even to go to the gym! Fresh and clean odor! I love it! If you sweat a lot this is perfect for you and is cheap!! What else do u want???
Freya L.
Doral, FL
Los desodorantes Gillette son muy buenos, mi hermano y mi papá los usan y hasta a mí que soy mujer me gusta usarlos cuando voy a hacer ejercicios ya que protegen muchísimo.
Christina O.
Gillette Power beads anti-perspirant deodorant is not for me, it is a gel and takes what seems like for ever to dry! It discolors certain fabrics, not a repurchase for my household. It's easily used, but like I mentioned it ruin an expensive shirt..
Dileanny G.
Norwalk, CA
Ok, confession time... I am the girl that likes to use her husbands deodorant.
This stuff last a very long time on me. Down side is that they need to come up with a sent for us girls but same formula. :)
John F.
Manitowoc, WI
Does what it is supposed to do and smells fresh not over powering. Doesn't seem to stain my clothes as much as other brands I've tried. Not overly priced either.
ludny s.
Smyrna, GA
I have been using this deodorant since college. I like the way it smells and the fact it does not dirty my clothes. plus it lasts all day long
Rachel D.
Flowery Br, GA
Even as a female, I love using this brand because it's so strong and it so long lasting that I don't care if I smell like a man all day!
Jada J.
Lehigh Acres, FL
This smells wonerful and works great ! This keeps my husband fresh all day and doesn't irritate his skin like some other brands do .
Tammy J.
Sioux Falls, SD
Do they make something similar for women?