Gillette Odor Shield Sport Invisible Solid Anti-perspirant & Deodorant Power Rush

BY GILLETTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Gillette Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant has advanced odor-blocking technology that absorbs and neutralizes body odor. Its body-responsive odor protection is activated by sweat and activity to help provide an extra layer of freshness. Plus it offers 48-hour protection against odor and sweat and 3X Triple Freshness Protection: active odor blockers, powerful dry shield, all-day scent technology.

Jennifer T.
Brooklyn, NY
One of the best smelling deodorants/ anti-perspirants I have used; has a fresh, clean scent that lasts all day. Even on a hot day when you're doing outdoor activities, you will still smell the fresh scent.

In terms of wetness protection, it does a solid job at it. Most of the time you will stay dry, but if you tend to perspire more than the average person, then this won't keep you completely dry. In my opinion, the best non-clinical antiperspirant for wetness protection would be one of the products in the Degree Adrenaline Series. However, I don't enjoy the scents of that line as much as I do for this particular product.

Gillette Training Day Deodorant/ Anti-Perspirant Ratings
Scent: 5/5
Wetness Protection: 4/5
Catherine H.
Hamilton, NJ
OK so I'm not going to lie I love using mens deodorant. It lasts longer than womens and its smell is always so strong without being over powering. So if I only apply once a day I know I'm set even through my sweatiest and most nerve wracking moments.
Addie  T.
Oxford, MS
This stuff is great! when you play a lot of sports and are always active like me, you can get really sweaty really fast. So I usually keep this in one of my sports bags and use it whenever I'm transitioning from one practice to the other. Works great!
Vanessa W.
Stockton, CA
The Odor Shield Gillette Sport Deodorant is my husbands go-to stick before and after he gym. It keeps him smelling so good and clean no matter how how he works out. The comparison to other brands is that it actually LASTS. It's all about quality.
Grace K.
I have always worn "men" deodorant, just because I believe they smell a lot better and last so much longer. This one smells the best to me and the staying power isn't the top best, but still works like a charm!
Neon S.
Portland, OR
This deodorant is great! I've used it for years and it keeps me from getting too stinky and sweaty, even though I'm a stinky, sweaty beast! LOL :D
Raissa E.
Doral, FL
Lo compre por error, pero de todos modos lo use y no me gusto. El olor despues que lo tienes puesto cambia y no es agradable.
JACQUELINE A P.
Ingleside, IL
I love this product by Gillette, it keeps me dry, stays on all day and I smell nice cutting hair so close to my clients.
Laís F.
Princeton, NJ
For me gillette is the best, I don't change, just use gillette, I tried others but when I used gillette I want just this
Kelly H.
Camby, IN
My husband uses this. It is the only deodorant he has used for years. He says it keeps him dry and smelling great.