BY GILLETTE

Help Eliminate Odor. Don t Just Cover It Up All Day Clean Questions? see more...

• Definitely want to get this for my boyfriend. It's not too strong...1 Answers
  • Are there other scents in this brand?1 Answers
  • "When he started using this, he didnt have bad odor. " in 2 reviews
  • "My husband likes this, works great and smells good." in 1 review
  • "This smells great i completely love the smell babe uses this and i just want to hold on and not let go" in 1 review
Mary S.
Mary S.
Monterey, CA
This isn't really for me, I buy it for my dad and he seems to like it. No complains about smell from us or him, seems to be long lasting. I will say that the gel does seem to run out a lot faster than the solid deodorant but doesn't stain clothing and is very effective.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Meridian , Id
As a female I use men's deodorant regularly I feel like it's much more effective and smells far better than baby powder and flowers
Dennis C.
Dennis C.
Duluth, GA
I would easily recommend this deodorant to anyone out there that suffers from particularly bad body odor. It does a good job masking the scent, and my girlfriend has, on multiple occasions, noted that my usual body odor is completely gone when I use this
Sara B.
Sara B.
This is my husband's all-time FAVORITE brand of deodorant. This particular product is both a deodorant and antiperspirant and smells so good! It's a very effective product and the only one my husband will use!
David C.
David C.
Corvallis, OR
Odor Shield works well enough but never really stands out in my bathroom and doesn't have the same exciting smell as Old Spice deodorants
Tyler S.
Tyler S.
Really good deodorant smells awesome and really helps with body odor. Lasts along time too and is a great deal
robyn m.
robyn m.
Binghamton, NY
Who doesn't need deodorant, right! and no one wants to apply it multiple times in a day... so use Gillette!
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.
My husband likes this deodorant. But it sometimes leaves a residue.
courtney b.
courtney b.
Boise , ID
Wellness Guru Expert
My husband uses gillete and I love the way it smells . The smell hides any smell , he is military and always on the go so it smells wonderful
Jenesis H.
Jenesis H.
This is my go-to deo! Tried other and even received speed stick gear from influenster. I liked it but it doesn't compare to this deo!
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Orange Park, FL
Are there other scents in this brand?
April R.
April R.
Boone, NC
Definitely want to get this for my boyfriend. It's not too strong smelling compared to old spice?