Gillette Men's Mach 3 Razor Replacement Cartridges uploaded by Gabriele W.

BY GILLETTE #100 in Men's Razors

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Gillette®'s Mach 3® razors feature a triple-blade shaving system with patented DLC comfort edges for effortless gliding. Gillette® Mach 3® cartridges Triple-blade shaving system with patented DLC comfort edges Five replacement cartridges

Jessica H.
Orlando, FL
Quality razors not only save you money in the long run but also your skin. I have bought cheap razors and then end up with cuts because I have to go over my face multiples times to get the hairs missed. With this I only have to go over once or twice. My skin was left smooth and I can use it multiple times with good results. I would buy again everytime.
Muhammed C.
Columbus, OH
the closest shave that i have ever gotten from this razor. will buy this over and over again. wish they came with more blades in a pack.
Cherry J.
I love the Mach 3 razor. I find that it works better than any of the women's razors I've used. Works great for underarm, legs and bikini!
Shelly H.
Westfield, MA
These are great razor blades! Give me a close shave on my legs and underarms and also work great for my husband.
Gabriele W.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
These are the best blades in the market. They do the job and leave your legs supper smooth and one blade lasts for ages. They are very expensive but I could not use anything else and I have tried most blades.