BY GILLETTE

The next generation triple-blade razor for the closest shave with less irritation-even when shaving against the grain. 3 New Anti-Friction™  blades... so MACH3 Turbo removes more of each hair with less irritation. New soft, protective Microfins... gently, smooth down the skin so MACH3 Turbo can shave evenly and effortlessly. Enhanced Indicator®  lubricating strip... keeps MACH3 Turbo gliding, shave after shave. MACH3 Turbo makes the closest shave even more comfortable. All MACH3 cartridges fit all MACH3 razors. Gillette. The Best a Man Can Get™ see more...

• Is there a store that sells the cartridges for less than ...3 Answers
  • Ladies have you ever gotten razor bump using a male's raz...1 Answers
PEDRO K.
ATLANTA, GA
Great razor, Been using it for a long time now and would continue to used too, it's one of my favorites although there are a lot of newer ones, wouldn't changed it
Tiffany H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I swear by Mach3 Turbo. I'm a woman, so obviously I don't use these razors for my face, but I use them for my legs, underarms, and... well, other places. They last a really long time, and I always get a smooth shave. On days when I'm in a hurry, I can get sloppy with shaving, but I almost never get nicks or cuts. They're also affordable and easy to find. The only problem I have with them is that the gel strip runs out too fast, but that can be said of most razors.
Jonathan H.
Springfield, MO
If I am going with a cartridge razor this is the one I pick. That being said it isn't perfect. Somewhere along the line in development someone decided more blades is better which is not always true. This blade has the same problem all multi-blades have and that is if your facial hair is too long it can gunk up the blades and make it to where you have to really try and get it clean. I do however love the lubrication strip on the blade. It comes in very handy if you ever have to dry shave.
MJ P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Recently bought these for my 18 year old son. When I asked him how he liked them, he said they work very well and are much better than they razors he usually buys. He said they are great for preventing razor burn. The refills are a bit pricey in my opinion, but if they are last for at least ten shaves each like advertised, they will be worth it.
LAURA B.
Hollywood, FL
I am a female and I find that using men's razors do not cause razor burn. I even have tried a women's razor that had FIVE blades and still had irritation. I love how smooth this razor makes my legs feel.
Emilio P.
Unbelievable I never knew that a shaver like this one can leave your skin so smooth. After a shave with this shaver you end up looking young again
Crystal P.
This is the razor my boyfriend uses and its does the job well so its a good buy
LAURA B.
Hollywood, FL
Is there a store that sells the cartridges for less than $10?
Christy O.
Ladies have you ever gotten razor bump using a male's razor?