BY GILLETTE #58 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Experience the difference that a truly smooth shave makes. Gillette® MACH3 Smooth Shave Gel works into a rich, easy-glide lather with multi-layer lubrication to provide irresistible razor glide.

An optimized cooling sensation delivers a refreshed and smooth skin feel. Enjoy an incredibly smooth shave and Complete Defense™ against razor burn* with Gillette MACH3 Smooth Shave Gel.

water/Eau, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Isopentane, Glyceryl Oleate, Stearic Acid, Isobutane, Sorbitol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Glycerin, Fragrance/Parfum, Peg-90m, Menthol, Bht, Peg-23m, Green 3, Blue 1.

Fragrance Information
To Find Additional Information About P&G Fragrance Components,

• How is this product? I'm looking to use it as a stocking ...1 Answers
  • Any female opinions I could get on this product? Does it ...1 Answers
Perry M.
dayton
I bought it at Walmart price was kinda high but fair for the product. It works great, and it foams great also. I would definitely buy it again and would recommend it to others!
Gianni A.
My boyfriend used this and he loves it. If I run out of mine, I'll grab it too and use it. Definitely has a more "manly" scent than the one I regularly use but it works great nonetheless. I always come out with super smooth legs
Cindy M.
My brother uses this shaving cream and loves fully... It's foamy and very creamy, And it smells good.
It does not irritate the skin and leaves it very soft, my brother has not stopped using it.
Alyssa H.
Brunswick, GA
Smells great! I like using men's shaving products rather than women's because it seems to work better for my skin. I never break out or get razor burn while using this gel. I would recommend to others.
Nancy R.
Tempe, AZ
Pretty good shaving gel. It leaves my skin very smooth and is really foamy. I like how it comes out as gel and instantly turned into foam! It’s very effective and I would recommend to others because it’s inexpensive.
Angeline L.
I'm a girl and I LOVE using this shaving gel. On the con side it does smell like a guy but I'm not too concerned because my body washes cancel any of that. It lathers up really nice and works better than most female branded shaving gels that I've tried before. It protects skin well and provides a nice, even , close shave!
Tyson Y.
Caldwell, ID
I have been a gillette shaving cream guy since I was 14. I can't go wrong with the brand especially when it is a gel. These are easy to use and make your skin moist enough that I never get razor burn. A trick to a good shave is getting your skin lubed enough and these guys do the job well.
Ashley H.
San Diego, CA
I started using this because my brother bought it and now it is one of my favorite shaving gels. I really like how thick the foam feels once it is lathered up. I have yet to cut myself while shaving with this. I also think it smells nice despite the fact that it is for "men" It is a good product and will work well for men or women.
Helen F.
Miami, Florida
Experience the comfort of the complete defense against burning shave gel MACH3 Extra Comfort Gillette makes a hearty and comforting foam that helps retain moisture in the skin, lubrication multilayer enhances razor glide, while that the formula of improved freshness cools the skin. Feel the comfort of shaving with Gillette Gel Extra Comfort. I use it with knives and razors
marisol l.
phoenix, AZ
i borrowed this from my dad one day i realized i had run out of my shave cream lol ..it was awesome super effective ,it made me think about switching to guys shave cream..it was awesome better than i expected .i am definetely going to buy it for my boyfriend!
Carrie D.
How is this product? I'm looking to use it as a stocking stuffer at Christmas time. Please let me know!
Shanna R.
Any female opinions I could get on this product? Does it help prevent razor burn and cuts? Leave the skin feeling smooth and allow for a close shave?