Gillette MACH3 Smooth shave gel

Experience the difference that a truly smooth shave makes. Gillette® MACH3 Smooth Shave Gel works into a rich, easy-glide lather with multi-layer lubrication to provide irresistible razor glide. An optimized cooling sensation delivers a refreshed and smooth skin feel. Enjoy an incredibly smooth shave and Complete Defense™ against razor burn* with Gillette MACH3 Smooth Shave Gel. * Compared to Gillette Series shave foams

Any female opinions I could get on this product? Does it help prevent razor burn and cuts? Leave the skin feeling smooth and allow for a close shave?
How is this product? I'm looking to use it as a stocking stuffer at Christmas time. Please let me know!
Start your review of Gillette MACH3 Smooth shave gel!
Karen D.
Gadsden, AL
It isn't irritating to my skin and I get a close shave. It is thick and cooling. I don't get bumps or cuts from shaving.
Candis M.
My husband and I both use this shave gel. It leaves your skin so soft afterwards!!!
Cindy R.
This product is great. It goes on nice and and makes your legs feel super nice and smooth after you shave. I would recommend!
Alyssa H.
Brunswick, GA
Smells great! I like using men's shaving products rather than women's because it seems to work better for my skin. I never break out or get razor burn while using this gel. I would recommend to others.
Natalie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
My boyfriend uses this on his face and it smells soooo amazing!! It makes his face so smooth and the shave looks very clean, no bumps. You can't beat the price either! Easy to find in most stores.
VE-1081103 Cindy M.
Doral, FL
My brother uses this shaving cream and loves fully... It's foamy and very creamy, And it smells good. It does not irritate the skin and leaves it very soft, my brother has not stopped using it.
Gianni A.
My boyfriend used this and he loves it. If I run out of mine, I'll grab it too and use it. Definitely has a more "manly" scent than the one I regularly use but it works great nonetheless. I always come out with super smooth legs
amberly L.
Kingston, GA
i love all things gillette the razors the shave gel the mens after shave i love it all it all is very effective
Keyannie P.
I prefer using male shaving cream for those sensitive areas and this works even better than female ones
Amaya H.
Rochester, NY
LOVE TJIS STUFF ITS AMAZING I LOCE IT WOULD RECOMMEND BUT IY DUDE YEA I LOVE JT MAKES ME AS SMOOTH AS A BABYS BOOTY