BY GILLETTE

Anna S.
Belleville, IL
My husband is in the military and has to shave every single day. He also has super sensitive skin and breaks out supppeerrr easily. This stuff works great for him. He uses it with his safety razor and I don't remember the last time he has had razor bumps!
Courtney M.
I very much like the Gillette Mach3 Sensitive Skin, Shaving Gel, Frangrance Free, 7 Ozs Shaving Gel. It works very well but I have the most sensitive skin in the world. I was not always like that but I found out from my Skin Dr. that you can all of a sudden obtain allergies at any age. In my younger years I could use anything. Then about 10 years ago around Christmas time, a woman at one of those stores slapped some ginger & sugar or something hand cleaner on the top of my hands when I was reaching for something else and right away my hands began to itch. I didn't say - hey, slap that on my hands - she just did it! I had NEVER had an issue with anything but that was the beginning of it all! Both of my hands broke into a rash that kept getting worse. So the Gillette Mach3 was used awhile ago and Ioved it but now I MUST USE ALL NATURAL, NO NOTHING ADDED, NO PBA, shaving gel. So Gillette is fine and I did really like it before my skin completely changed!!
jessica B.
I Love Using These Razors, And I Love This Shaving Gel! It's Great Because It's For Sensitive Skin And Fragrance Free. My Legs Are VERY Sensitive And This Product Helps Me Get A Smooth Shave With No Irritation On My Legs. You an Find It Pretty Much Anywhere And It Is Not Expensive. ( Unlike The Razors )
Reinaldo S.

I have very sensitive skin so this helps me a lot with the potholes not after shaving.
Very affordable heap of coupons that can be used for purschase
Yes a lot so I met my expectations I use it twice a week
Yes, I would buy it again for sure and would recommend it to others
Brittany M.
Waldport, OR
The best shaving gel i have ever used, it does not make my skin dry, but it still makes it smooth!
Although it says it is fragrance free, it still has a small odd smell to it.
Keri D.
Starke, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When I did use shaving cream this was my favorite! Because I have horrible sensitive skin and the fact that this is more for men but is fragrance free it works great for me!!
Becky A.
Raleigh, NC
If you don't believe that a pink tax exists, compare the price and quality of women's shaving cream to men's. Seriously. I stole some Gillette from my boyfriend in a moment of desperation and I was blown away by how smooth of a shave I had on my legs. I was blaming my razor for bumps and cuts when really it was just my overpriced women's shaving cream. Now I always use Gillette or Barbasol, and my legs are always smooth and nick-free.
Jazmine J.
Mcallen, TX
Very smooth feel after, having sensitive skin can be tough to work with, but this shaving gel creates a great balance between removing hair and not being so rough.
Mariah R.
Saginaw, MI
Shaving gel is amazing it helps so much when you're shaving and when you're shaving down there it gives you a nice fragrance to work with. Using shaving gel makes my legs feel smooth and moisturized after use. It gives my skin a healthy glow and is very affordable. I would recommend this to anyone.
Mr.Retail ..
I have sensitive skin so shaving with a gel is just beggingg for trouble. My dad recommended this one and its now in my rotation of must haves or suffer with random bumps on my face and neck. Retailing for about $8 you cant go wrong with this purchase.