BY GILLETTE

Specially formulated for men with sensitive skin, this Gillette Mach3 Sensitive Shave Gel features a Triple Protection Formula to protect against nicks, redness, and tightness. Three lubricants enhance the razor’s glide, helping you enjoy an incredibly smooth shave with every use. More than just a shave gel to match your trusted Mach3 razor, it’s added protection for your sensitive skin. see more...

Kristen M.
Great product for shaving. I use it on my legs and underarms. Keeps me looking smooth
Mariana P.
My father has been using this product for some time, and he definitely loves it. It helps a lot when he shaves, preventing it from being cut and also leaves his skin smooth.
------
Mi padre ha estado usando este producto por algún tiempo, y él definitivamente lo ama. Ayuda mucho cuando se afeita, evitando que se corte y también deja la piel suave.
Sash N.
Auckland
This never lasts at my place. It seems to run out pretty fast. Great shaving gel to use. Meant to be for my partner but I use it now and then on my legs. Usually this is on special and that’s when I will purchase this.
Francesca B.
I have sensitive skin this works so well for me it makes my legs feel super smooth. And my partner uses it on his face he says it's great and doesn't leave a rust ring around out sink
Jasmine M.
This sorted out my razor burn straight away! this was so cheap and it really impressed me! it smelt really good and the formula is really nice to use! i will be repurchasing this!
Francisco B.
LA Serena
For some reason, I think the Gillette Fusion was better than this upgrade. I was used to the Fusion Power cartridges and then bought this thinking it would be better. But every time I shave now I seem to have to make multiple strokes and it still is not as smooth of a shave. Would not recommend upgrading from Fusion Power to Proglide Power
Victoria T.
Pontypool , Ontario
I bought this for my boyfriend and he liked it well enough. For the price you can't go wrong. On par if not better than other drugstore shaving cream brands. If you don't want an expensive fancy one from a fancier brand, this is a good choice. Can find pretty much anywhere. Would repurchase.
Jessica V.
He comprado esto para mi novio y le gustó lo suficientemente bien. Por el precio no se puede ir mal. A la par, si no mejor que otras marcas de crema de afeitar farmacia. Si no desea que un lujo caro uno de una marca de lujo, esta es una buena opción. Puede encontrar casi en cualquier lugar. Sería la recompra
Kirsty E.
New Zealand
I love this shaving gel for my sensitive skin it's amazing for what it does. I use it every 3-4 days and I can't get enough I'll repurchase over and over again it doesn't make my legs come out in a rash. I reccomend it to anyone that has sensitive skin.
AJ M.
I always go to Gillette for shaving products. I use this shaving gel every time I shave which is at least once a week. It is super hydrating and allows my razor to glide effortlessly. I purchased it in Boots for a very reasonable price and I would definitely recommend it to others.
Enrique A.