BY GILLETTE

Specially formulated for men with sensitive skin, this Gillette Mach3 Sensitive Shave Gel features a Triple Protection Formula to protect against nicks, redness, and tightness. Three lubricants enhance the razor’s glide, helping you enjoy an incredibly smooth shave with every use. More than just a shave gel to match your trusted Mach3 razor, it’s added protection for your sensitive skin. see more...

Clarissa P.
Phoenix
This has always been my favorite.it smells good and it creates a nice thick layer when shaving!
Marisol R.
Although it's for men it had worked great for keeping my legs super silky smooth with a shine!!
Ana Carolina I.
Los Angeles, CA

I particularly prefer gels for men than for women seem to be better, they help the result more.
Maryant Q.
Henrico, VA
Es muy suave y excelente para usarlo para afeitarse, lo recomiendo, es muy bueno, excelente
Kayla E.
Soldotna, AK
Works great on my husbands face and my legs. The scentire is a little overwhelming though.
Maria C.
Covina, CA
This shaving gel leaves mine and my husbands skin feeling smooth and it also smells great.
Angela A.
Cathedral Cty , CA
Leaves my skin feeling smooth and there's never any razor bumps. My go to shaving cream.
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
Me encanta este gel de Gillette están suave y refrescantes para mi piel, es buenisimo!!!!
Bailey G.
Holly, MI
Husband uses it, he seems to like it, will buy more in the future. Also uses the razors
Amber B.
Nice thick shave cream for sensitive skin. Goes on smooth and makes for an easy shave.
Enrique A.