BY GILLETTE

Specially formulated for men with sensitive skin, this Gillette Mach3 Sensitive Shave Gel features a Triple Protection Formula to protect against nicks, redness, and tightness. Three lubricants enhance the razor’s glide, helping you enjoy an incredibly smooth shave with every use. More than just a shave gel to match your trusted Mach3 razor, it’s added protection for your sensitive skin. see more...

Stacie H.
Energy
Smooth slick close shave. Conditions my legs and makes my skin stay soft and hairfree. No rash or razor burns.
Julia H.
San Jose, CA
Helps my legs get super smooth and I like that it has a cologne smell to it. It makes me feel soft and silky
Kelby W.
This is my go to cream for shaving. I love it and it roomates almost completely the chance of ingrown hairs.
kirsten s.
Lakeland, FL
I have very sensitive skin and this product works great with my skin and keeps moisture in and razor burn out
Dawna E.
Auburn, IL
My husband uses this and really likes the gel over cream. He has stated he gets a closer shave with the gel
Connie R.
Wilmington, MA
My husband and I both use this product. Does its job and works well on sensitive skin as advertised.
Mary S.
I buy this for my husband. It leaves his face smooth and reduces razor burn. Also has a nice scent.
Michelle G.
Stow, OH
Great stuff.Leaves skin smooth and silky. My husband and I both use this. He loves it for his face.
Sarah L.
Minneapolis, MN
Gillette Sensitive Shave Gel is gentle. It leaves skin smooth and moisturized. It is nonirritating.
Sydney L.
San Diego, CA
My dad uses it,and he said that it works perfectly to him,and that live your skin really smooth
Enrique A.