BY GILLETTE

Specially formulated for men with sensitive skin, this Gillette Mach3 Sensitive Shave Gel features a Triple Protection Formula to protect against nicks, redness, and tightness. Three lubricants enhance the razor’s glide, helping you enjoy an incredibly smooth shave with every use. More than just a shave gel to match your trusted Mach3 razor, it’s added protection for your sensitive skin. see more...

Yomaira R.
LEAR24151 | YOMAIRA RENGEL Miami, FL 33195. T: (786) 3154600

I've used it in the legs several times and has worked for me since I am sensitive skin , even for a man is very delicate and pleasant fragrance.
Diana T.
Lake Forest, CA
Makes it easier to use a little while I have been working in an effort into a lot more of an email with your family is the initial email to you
Juan R.
Lighthouse Point, FL
My face are very sensitive, my razor is gilette sensor since 1992. It's a very good team. I use this shave gel three times per week, I love it
Erin B.
Independence, OH
I get pretty bad razor bumps so i feel like i have to use shaving gel just so i can keep myself from getting ingrown hairs. awesome product
Trisha L.
Alden, MN
I love this shaving gel! It leaves my skin so silky smooth. And my husband can use it to on his face because it is made for sensitive skin.
Caysie S.
La Porte
Gillette mach3 sensitive shave gel is what I usually buy. I like Gillette shave gel better than silk skin because I get a closer shave
Trinity S.
Works very good on sensitive skin. Leaves area very smooth and hydrated. When used with a Gillette razor, leaves the area very smooth.
La depilación es nesesaria, pero tiene que ser cuidadosa y por eso es que uso GilletteMach3 Sensitivo.
Me da la suavidad que nesecito.
Elizabeth D.
Caledonia, NY
Borrowed my husbands. It works fine, but I smelled a bit manly for the day. Wouldn't buy for myself, but in a pinch it's just fine.
Hunter H.
Belleville, MI
Husband uses this. Makes him smell amazing and it gives a smooth finish.
Very very gorgeous man and this is a good shaving gel.
Enrique A.