BY GILLETTE

Specially formulated for men with sensitive skin, this Gillette Mach3 Sensitive Shave Gel features a Triple Protection Formula to protect against nicks, redness, and tightness. Three lubricants enhance the razor’s glide, helping you enjoy an incredibly smooth shave with every use. More than just a shave gel to match your trusted Mach3 razor, it’s added protection for your sensitive skin. see more...

Rebecca D.
baton rouge
Whether you are a man or a woman this shave cream is great for sensitive skin areas! Great lathering, love the smell and most of all the silkily smooth finish! I think the price is ok and am happy with it.
Jori R.
This is a good choice for shaving gel. It helps the razor glide over the skin with less nicks & cuts. It's nice & smooth and adds moisture while you shave. A very good choice indeed! Great for men or women actually. I would use this gel again. Good price, too!!
Julia K.
My dad uses this and he has super sensitive skin so being the person I am, i tried it on my legs and it doesn't make my legs feel funny, or it doesn't hurt after I've used it.
Erica G.
West Chicago
I don't know about you guys but my skin is really sencitive and when I shave it just makes my skin really irritated but with this cream my skin doesn't get as bad as if I use another shaving product
Meghan H.
Phoenix, AZ
Gillette shaving cream isn't my favorite. It lacks a foamyness and is to dense for me to use. I bought this at Target and was really disappointed when it didn't make my expectations. It overall is not a good buy, I would recommend a product from Venus instead.
Janice H.
Ocala, FL
This smells good and doesn't leave you a grit on your parts.I use this as well as my husband so it's multi use ! I would recommend this to anyone it's not expensive and gets the job done
Kay S.
Flowery Branch, GA
My boys have very sensitive skin so using this product keeps from their face breaking out and red and irritated from the shaving cream. I used it as well on my legs, because my legs sometimes can be very sensitive and it worked great!
Ayla N.
Killeen, TX
This product keeps my skin so smooth and so soft without irritating it! I have super sensitive skin and most products that's say sensitive don't work and end up irritating my skin even more! So this product is a must buy in my house!
Charles T.
Kings Mountain, NC
Great shaving gel! I normally get bad razor burn when using other shave gels/creams but with the sensitive I get little to no razor burn which is great! I will continue to use this product and recommend it to my friends and family.
Leslie A.
Starkville
I use my husband's shave gel because it works so well! A little bit goes such a long way. It allows for a nice, smooth shave. Highly recommend for both men and women
Enrique A.