BY GILLETTE

Specially formulated for men with sensitive skin, this Gillette Mach3 Sensitive Shave Gel features a Triple Protection Formula to protect against nicks, redness, and tightness. Three lubricants enhance the razor’s glide, helping you enjoy an incredibly smooth shave with every use. More than just a shave gel to match your trusted Mach3 razor, it’s added protection for your sensitive skin. see more...

Karla B.
Medellín
this product is wow, I loved actually if you remove hairs and slows their growth recommend, i love it this product
Mariiel R.
Laredo
I like this gel because it's not rude with my skin I can used and feel good about it and it makes easy to shave
Lizeth O.
Cali
Es un producto genial, permite un mejor afeitado, sin dejar puntos rojos, efectivo en pieles sensibles.
Mayara L.
Willimantic
I try it once and I'm allergic to it. I dont try anymore because the doctor say to me to stop with it
Federica B.
Fray Bentos
I use it almost everyday and I can say that this is a fantastic shave gel. It helps you a lot!
Jair S.
a gilete e uma marca muito boa ela não te corta eu uso e apoio a gilete e boa e sensacional!!
Braelyne C.
ontario,canada
I like that this is a gel. It feels nice and is easy to see. I don't mind the smell either.
Karen C.
Is so sensitive
Smell good
Leave your skin like angel skin
I just wanna use all the time
Enrique A.