BY GILLETTE #94 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Specially formulated for men with sensitive skin, this Gillette Mach3 Sensitive Shave Gel features a Triple Protection Formula to protect against nicks, redness, and tightness. Three lubricants enhance the razor’s glide, helping you enjoy an incredibly smooth shave with every use. More than just a shave gel to match your trusted Mach3 razor, it’s added protection for your sensitive skin. see more...

Patricia H.
Hawthorne, NJ
I purchase this for my husband and son all of the time. They love it. The product is easy to use and offers a nice coverage. It definitely meets our expections and is an affordable shave product in comparison to others on the market. It would definitely buy it again.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
So my husband had this and I did not have shaving cream. It smells manly but it shaves good. My husband likes it and uses it to shave and trim his facials hair. I think it has a good smell for my manly man
Rebecca C.
My husband uses this and I ran out of shaving cream so I used his. It was really cool on my legs, but it also dried out my skin. What works for him doesn't always work for me.
Jocelyn U.
Yonkers, NY
Amazing product when shaving. It leaves your skin so smooth. It is better than a lot of other products I have tried. It is very simple to use and you won't regret using it. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Adriana S.
Lindenwold, NJ
My skins fairly sensitive when it comes to shaving, so i have to use a shaving gel no matter what. I found my skins compatible gel, which i s Gilette Mach3 Sensitive Shave Gel, its extremely easy to gently put on the surface of your skin, and it comes in a good amount for the price. I recommend this to people that have fair/sensitive skin.
Lauryn B.
Beulaville, NC
Okay, admittedly, I've been using my husband's shaving cream on my legs and let me just tell you.... my legs feel FABULOUS. I don't know why, in the almost 6 years we've been married, in haven't thought of using his shaving cream before because the results are amazing.
This cream smells incredible and has an amazing, thick lather so a little bit goes a long way. It doesn't wash off really quickly like other creams, so it makes showering and shaving more convenient.
Alejandra C.
shany s.
This product is a good shaving cream to use for very sensitive skin. I didn't think it would work well but it did and is affordable. If you're in a hurry and need to shave quickly this will do the trick! Will buy it again that's for sure
Anne D.
This is my go to shave gel. It leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized without the dry itchy feeling. I purchase this in bulk at Costco and use it every day. I find the price comparable to other brands and I am very satisfied with the product.
Maria L.
Maricopa, AZ
I only used this because my husband had it in the shower and I ran out of mine. So I used it on my legs. It has a mans fragrance. I used a few times until I went out got my brand. You just press on the button and a gel comes out and becomes foamy when you begin to rub it in. It kept my skin feeling pretty good but had to go back to my girly stuff!
Enrique A.