Gillette MACH3 Sensitive Power Razor Cartridges uploaded by heather b.Gillette MACH3 Sensitive Power Razor Cartridges uploaded by heather b.Gillette MACH3 Sensitive Power Razor Cartridges uploaded by heather b.

BY GILLETTE

Gillette MACH3 Sensitive Power Razor Cartridges: Gillette's most advanced MACH3 cartridge 3 blades with advanced coating Advanced cartridge geometry cuts hair closer with each stroke Pivot technology redistributes excess pressure away from the blades For use with the MACH3 Sensitive Power Razor Include 10 cartridges see more...

Buy on Amazon
Krystal C.
Corinth, TX
The only razors my husband buys. He doesn't have an issue with irritation or redness when using these.
Daniella S.
Good razors , affordable prices . Gillette Mach3 sensitive power raor cartridges.
somer c.
I love the smooth cut, the way my legs feel after. I love Gillette...... ..
heather b.
Fredericton , NB
My husband has sensitive skin so he find these are great. I am always stocking up on the Gillette Mach 3 Sensitive. They have 3 blades with a lubricant strip. They are the only ones he uses.
Samantha F.
Pembroke, ON
I use these and they make my legs silky and smooth. A bit pricey but worth every penny
Daniella S.
OS this your favorite brand?