Gillette MACH3 Sensitive Power Razor Cartridges uploaded by heather b.Gillette MACH3 Sensitive Power Razor Cartridges uploaded by heather b.Gillette MACH3 Sensitive Power Razor Cartridges uploaded by heather b.

BY GILLETTE #62 in Men's Razors

Gillette MACH3 Sensitive Power Razor Cartridges: Gillette's most advanced MACH3 cartridge 3 blades with advanced coating Advanced cartridge geometry cuts hair closer with each stroke Pivot technology redistributes excess pressure away from the blades For use with the MACH3 Sensitive Power Razor Include 10 cartridges see more...

Samantha B.
Anderson, IN
My fiance uses these Gillette Mach3 Sensitive Razors on his face and neck, and I use them to shave as well. It meets expectations on not irritating sensitive skin. Plus it comes with so many replacement blades, you're set for quite a while with just one purchase.
Chelsey P.
Springdale, Pa
I'll preach it from the roof tops, men's razors are far better than women's. Gillette never ceases to amaze me. Added bonus? Weekly coupons, plus cartwheel deals make this item a must have steal for summer
Nerissa P.
Lakewood, WA
These are freakin expensive however they are worth every penny they shave really well and I feel like I don't have to shave as much when I use this razor
Cheyenne A.
I know there for men face but I love the way they make my legs feel so does my husband "wink wink" don't knock it till you try it
Starla R.
My husbands preferred razor. To be honest I use them too. There are tons of coupons available usually for the brand as well.
Kenia S.
Oceanside, CA
My husbands favorite brand. He doesn't get any razor bumps. He gets an amazing shave but with that sensitive feeling.
SALLY M.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Works so much better then any of the female brands. Smooth shaving. Plus my husband loves it also. Great item
Shanna J.
Gordon, GA
My husband uses these in his razor. They glide easily and don't leave razor rash or redness on his face.
Beatrice P.
My skin gets razor bumps literally from any razor but this one isn't too bad gives me a decent shave too
Shannon H.
Alexander, AR
These work really well for my significant other. They're kind of pricey, but what good razor isn't????
Daniella S.
OS this your favorite brand?

back