Gillette MACH3 Sensitive Disposable Razor 14 Count uploaded by Shravan K.

BY GILLETTE

Gillett's best disposable razor, for an incredibly close and comfortable shave. Its 3 blades are positioned progressively to extend gradually closer. For every stroke you take, it takes three. And fewer strokes means less irritation. see more...

Gillette MACH3 Sensitive Disposable Razor 14 Count

Start your review of Gillette MACH3 Sensitive Disposable Razor 14 Count!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "It gives my boyfriend a really nice close shave." in 1 review
  • "They don't leave razor bumps but they can really cheap" in 1 review
tiffany m.
My husband has super sensitive skin. He dreads shaving because he knows he will have itchy skin and tons of razor bumps no matter how much cream he uses. After trying almost every razor on the market, I came across a coupon for the Mach3 in the sensitive skin razor and thought why not. Now every "sensitive" skin razor we used was far from sensitive and we did not have any expectations of this particular razor to be much different. It was a good price so we tried it.
This razor is amazing! Although it was not a miracle worker, his skin was smooth, not as many bumps and the razor cut was nice and close, I couldn't keep my hands off his face!
Angie C.
Spring Hill, TN
Been using these since they came out with them. They are hands down the best razors I have found. I don't need all that fancy fru fru stuff they put on the girly razors and these get a really close shave. If its good enough for his face its good enough for my girly bits.
Elise G.
Love this razor. Perfect for guys and gals, and cheap than its pink counterpart. Perfect for discreet tune ups or any other hair removal you might need. I also like how long they last in comparison to girl razors
Sarah C.
I actually got so many of these. While me and my man are on the road we usually carry a few of these on us. Only problem is that the strip is so small, and it doesn't really get much coverage per swipe. But what it does hit, it hardly misses. So you get a clean, close shave the first time.
Leslie D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
My husband has to shave everyday for his job. He likes to use disposables because they are cheap. He usually can get a few days to week out of them. However, these don't do that. He doesn't even like them for one day use. There are much better on the market.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
1,294 reviews
Gillette Mach 3 sensitive razors are great.my husband does not come out of the bathroom with little pieces of toilet paper all over his face.they are a little on the expensive side but worth it.they are made quite well and he gets a lot of shaves from them.
Rosse B.
West Mifflin, PA
Patented technologies work together as a system to provide more close shave and less feeling of irritation, and twice as long as a disposable razor. Great the best !!
ec408e c.
Union City, CA
Gillette Mach 3s are my fave razors. Doesn't matter if it's the refillable ones or the disposable ones. They're quite expensive, so I always get mine from Costco but only when they have a coupon.
Scott S.
Mount Dora
Barber shop shave that leaves your face feeling smooth. First razor I've used that didn't cause irritation or discomfort. The price and feel keeps me coming back.
Jessica O.
Wildomar, CA
For a disposable these actually are pretty good. i wish they lasted longer though since after the first few shaves i have to start using a new one for most areas
Tia B.
Baltimore, MD
Can someone do a comparison?