BY GILLETTE #4 in Men's Razors

Gillette Mach3 Men’s Manual Razor Delivers A Close Shave, Without All The Redness While Feeling Better After The 10th Shave Than A New Disposable Does On The First (Vs. Blueii Plus Disposable).

It Features 3 Duracomfort Blades For Long-lasting Comfort.
A Lubrication Strip Glides To Help Protect Your Skin From Redness, While An Advanced Skin Guard Helps Stretch Your Skin, And Prepares Your Hair To Be Cut.

Mach3 Manual Razors Fit All Mach3 Blade Refills.

• Do any other women feel like "girl" razors don't do as go...6 Answers
  • Is this razor any good ? How much does it cost and where ...1 Answers
  • Is this a good razor for Women to? I like some men's razo...3 Answers
Perry M.
dayton
I bought this razor at Walmart as well as the refills for it, however the price is way too high! The razor itself was decent prices because it is reusable, but the refills are insanely priced! It's cheaper to just buy the disposable razors! This razor is better quality and works much better than the disposable razors, if the price wasn't so high I would buy the refills all the time and recommend it as well!
Amber S.
Fort Stewart, GA
I love this thing. I’ve had a sad history with disposables and fancy women’s razors, and they’ve all been awful and ripped up my skin. I use this razor in combination with my eos shave cream and my legs don’t scream in agony anymore. Refills are disgustingly priced, but Target sells up and up replacements that fit this handle that work just the same for much cheaper and they last a long time.
Emily R.
Olathe, KS
So I have tried every kind of razor there is.. girly.. manly.. electric.. you name it! I know these are geared more towards the male crowd but I’m a girl and  this is definitely my favorite razor. The moisture strip last forever, and I never get razor burn when I use this. Love this razor, and definitely recommend it to others.
Mandy A.
I was tired of paying extra for the pink tax, so I bought a mens razor. Not only does it do better than what I used before, it is way cheaper, and most stores have a store brand blade to save extra money. The handle fits nicely in my hand, and is easy to control.

I might try another brand in the future, but I like this for now.
Ashley G.
Berea, KY
I purchase this brand of razor for my boyfriend and he loves it! The blades give a super close shave and doesn't leave his skin irritated after use. These also last for quite some time before he needs to buy refill cartridges. I would highly recommend this product so you can experience that super close shave as well!
Michelle L.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This is good for both men and women. You get a close shave without any nicks and cuts. They have coupons in the newspaper often. It easy to use. Just because it's for men does not mean women can't use it.
Raii
This product works very well and I love this so muchhh. It doesn’t cut my skin and As a female I prefer this over female razors. The value is pretty good too. I would definitely recommend it if you can afford it.
Trinity R.
Puyallup, WA
I know this is a men's razor but it works so much better than any other razor I've owned! It's cheaper than women's razors and a bit sharper and it last a lot longer! I suggest trying it out!
Lenny t.
When i first started shaving it was hard finding the right blade in till i found these!! I don't know but they are the smoothes shave i ever had. Is good for the face and body hairs dont really need shaving creams witht his.
Jennifer E.
Ravena, NY
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This is my absolute go to razor for myself my husband everybody it's worth every penny because the blades last a long time and you could always get coupons for them
Danielle G.
Darby, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Do you ever use conditioner or soap when you've run out of shaving cream?
Colleen b.
Calimesa , CA
Has anyone tried these for legs ?
Carissa E.
Alexandria, VA
Which other women are willing to admit they've used and loved these?
kiana w.
port moody, BC
i would like to buy my boyfriend a razor as a stocking stuffer for christmas but i have no idea what a good one for men, is this a good razor and does it nick your skin easily?
Allina T.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Do any other women feel like "girl" razors don't do as good of a job as men's razors??