BY GILLETTE #6 in Men's Razors

Gillette Mach3 Men’s Manual Razor Delivers A Close Shave, Without All The Redness While Feeling Better After The 10th Shave Than A New Disposable Does On The First (Vs. Blueii Plus Disposable).

It Features 3 Duracomfort Blades For Long-lasting Comfort.
A Lubrication Strip Glides To Help Protect Your Skin From Redness, While An Advanced Skin Guard Helps Stretch Your Skin, And Prepares Your Hair To Be Cut.

Mach3 Manual Razors Fit All Mach3 Blade Refills.

• Do any other women feel like "girl" razors don't do as go...6 Answers
  • Would you recommend?3 Answers
  • Is this razor any good ? How much does it cost and where ...1 Answers
Shelly W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Purchased at: CVS
This is my favorite razor. Very easy to use and I never have any nicks or cuts. More expensive than most brands but worth it. Wish the razor blades lasted as long as they used to when they first came out.
Perry M.
dayton
I bought this razor at Walmart as well as the refills for it, however the price is way too high! The razor itself was decent prices because it is reusable, but the refills are insanely priced! It's cheaper to just buy the disposable razors! This razor is better quality and works much better than the disposable razors, if the price wasn't so high I would buy the refills all the time and recommend it as well!
Jamie P.
Ames, IA
Purchased at: Walgreens
This razor is a good value. The handle is surprisingly heavy and has a nice grip to it, and the blades provide and even and close shave. Easy to change out the heads.
Emily M.
Indianapolis, IN
Okay but can we talk about how great “men’s” razors are? I love this razor so much, I’ll never stop. I recently tried a women’s razor, and it took me twice as long, and required a lot more effort. This razor gets a nice, soft shave without razor bumps, cuts and agony. Shaving your legs is bad enough...why have a sucky razor?
Mandy A.
I was tired of paying extra for the pink tax, so I bought a mens razor. Not only does it do better than what I used before, it is way cheaper, and most stores have a store brand blade to save extra money. The handle fits nicely in my hand, and is easy to control.

I might try another brand in the future, but I like this for now.
Michelle L.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This is good for both men and women. You get a close shave without any nicks and cuts. They have coupons in the newspaper often. It easy to use. Just because it's for men does not mean women can't use it.
Trinity R.
Tacoma, WA
I know this is a men's razor but it works so much better than any other razor I've owned! It's cheaper than women's razors and a bit sharper and it last a lot longer! I suggest trying it out!
Jacob G.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
The best thing about these shavers is the close shave and long lasting blades. In my use, they easily lasted 2-3 times longer than comparable shavers from other companies.
Marisol S.
Whittier
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite razor. I prefer using mens razors, they feel better and shave nicer on my skin. They leave my skin very smooth. I do not know why I do not like women’s razors, they cut me and do not get all the hairs removed. Ladies!! I recommend this razor it is way better for shaving!
Lauren D.
Concord
I love this razor! Although this is marketed to men, I love using this razor because it is sharper and cleaner than the usual women’s razors! It has a close shave and doesn’t give me razor burn or cuts!
Danielle G.
Darby, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Do you ever use conditioner or soap when you've run out of shaving cream?
Colleen b.
Calimesa , CA
Has anyone tried these for legs ?
Carissa E.
Alexandria, VA
Which other women are willing to admit they've used and loved these?
kiana w.
port moody, BC
i would like to buy my boyfriend a razor as a stocking stuffer for christmas but i have no idea what a good one for men, is this a good razor and does it nick your skin easily?
Allina T.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Do any other women feel like "girl" razors don't do as good of a job as men's razors??

Amazon