BY GILLETTE #6 in Men's Razors

Gillette Mach3 Men’s Manual Razor Delivers A Close Shave, Without All The Redness While Feeling Better After The 10th Shave Than A New Disposable Does On The First (Vs. Blueii Plus Disposable).

It Features 3 Duracomfort Blades For Long-lasting Comfort.
A Lubrication Strip Glides To Help Protect Your Skin From Redness, While An Advanced Skin Guard Helps Stretch Your Skin, And Prepares Your Hair To Be Cut.

Mach3 Manual Razors Fit All Mach3 Blade Refills.

• Do any other women feel like "girl" razors don't do as good of a ...6 Answers
  • Is this razor any good ? How much does it cost and where can you ...1 Answers
  • Is this a good razor for Women to? I like some men's razors. If g...3 Answers
Erin A.
Erin A.
Durango, CO
Wellness Guru Expert
I've been using this razor for probably more than a decade. Yes, I know it's a "man's" razor, but it's given me the best shave time and time again. And I've tried women-targeted razors like Venus. Even ones with replaceable cartridges and flexible heads. The Gillette Mach 3 still ends up being the best. I find that the razor cartridges last a bit longer than others too. Ladies, this razor is where it's at. Toss your disposables and other brands.
Julia L.
Julia L.
Bloomington , IL
I had lost my razor body, and so I decided to try a men's razor since I already use men's blades due to the price difference. I was pleasantly surprised by this razor! Maybe this is something normal with men's razors, but the handle is weighted, which is a feature that I absolutely LOVE about this product. Women's razors are fine, but they feel so cheap because they are lightweight. This was a different story, and I'm so glad that I tried it!
Gina W.
Gina W.
Sacramento, CA
Although these are marketed for men, they have been my favorite razor for years. Every time I've tried to see if something else is better I always come crawling back to the Mach 3. My husband uses the Mach 3 as well. The cartridges aren't cheap but we get the refills from Costco and they're much more reasonable. I never get razor burn. My husband has pretty sensitive skin and he thinks these give him the best shave without irritation.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Reno, NV
I use my Gillette Mach 3 every day! It definitely beats most women's razors in durability and its sleek design allows me to get into tight spots. I absolutely love this razor and it is awesome that it is a product both men and women can use and enjoy. My boyfriend also uses these and he gets a very close facial shave with it. Plus i have very sensitive skin but this doesn't give me razor burn like most other razors I have tried do.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
My hubby used these and only these for years! He loved the awesome, close shave he got without nicks. I even "borrowed" his razor, ok used, from time to time. The reason I say used to use is because of the price! It's outrageous! And it seemed like every time we would go to the store, they would go up! So, we switched to a shaving club. The price is the only reason we switched and the reason for the four instead of five stars.
Bella P.
Bella P.
This razor works really well! I've used it a lot lately, and it's so easy to use (compared to the women's razor that I had been using before). I never cut and get a really close shave on my legs, which is surprising since these are probably just supposed to be used on the face?! Gillette is a trusted brand and I couldn't be more happy with my purchase, especially since the cartridges are affordable.
Anna V.
Anna V.
W Lafayette, IN
I switched to razors advertised to men to avoid the increased costs of women's products. The price difference isn't much, but think of how many razor blades you buy in a year or two. I think these perform just as well as the Venus women's razors. I typically change the blade every week or two, shaving at least every other day.
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Weston, FL
While this may be a intended for men to use, I love these razors to shave my legs and underarms! The pivoting head works great getting around the back of the leg and around ankles. Refill cartidges are extremely easy to reload with the simple push of a button. Years later I'm still thrilled that I received a sample mistakenly!
carolina s.
carolina s.
My boyfriend forgot to bring his electronic razor with him on our vacation trip and was lucky that our hotel lobby sold travel stuff. This was the only male razor that they sold and he was impressed by the quality of the razor. It didn't leave him any razor bumps and was affordable as well.
Charmaine L.
Charmaine L.
Lodi, CA
Our favorite razor! Hubby & I use this one (we each have our own) and keep going back to this one when we try new ones that come out. Great clean shave. Gets close enough without scraping your skin. The refills last longer than other brands we have tried. Blades stay sharp...
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Darby, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Do you ever use conditioner or soap when you've run out of shaving cream?
Carissa E.
Carissa E.
Alexandria, VA
Which other women are willing to admit they've used and loved these?
Colleen b.
Colleen b.
Yucaipa, CA
Has anyone tried these for legs ?
kiana w.
kiana w.
port moody, BC
i would like to buy my boyfriend a razor as a stocking stuffer for christmas but i have no idea what a good one for men, is this a good razor and does it nick your skin easily?
Allina T.
Allina T.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Do any other women feel like "girl" razors don't do as good of a job as men's razors??