BY GILLETTE

Gillette Mach3® Men’s Disposable razor is Gillette’s best 3-blade disposable razor. They feature Mach3 Disposable razors feature 3 high definition blades for glide and comfort, and it features an Indicator Lubrastrip, which fades to white to let you know when shave is no longer optimal. A Pivoting Heads provides incredible closeness. Complete with an Ergonomic handle for great control and maneuverability.

Staci K.
Louisville, KY
It's the only razor I will use! I have been using for at least 8+ years! No other razor compares! I rarely get a cut from this razor and it doesn't leave razor bumps like other razors! You don't have to shave as often either!
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
These are my boyfriend's favorite disposable razors. He uses these for his body, chest etc, and he's never been nicked. He uses an old fashioned safety razor for his face.
Shennon L.
Corinth, NY
My husband has extremely sensitive skin and these razors are the only ones that don't irritate his skin. Although on the pricey side worth the extra money
Nicole P.
Manchester, NH
Love these! Or any men's razor for that matter!! For some reason they work way better than any female razor and keep my legs silky smooth! :)
Gina O.
Brownsville, TX
These razors are my husband's favorite. He uses these several times a week. They reduce the amount of irritation and ingrowns.
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Amazing razors love the value and quality love how it leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth totally recommend this
DeAnna C.
I know these are supposed to be for men but I love them! I usually use the razor rather than disposable though.
leanna b.
Riverside , CA
I use these more than I use a woman's razor. I love the deeper smoothr shave.
Robin E.
Kirkland lake, ON
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
These disposable razors are better than most woman's razor. Works very well.