BY GILLETTE

Gillette MACH3, Disposables, Sensitive, 3ct: Incredibly close and comfortable Gillette. The best a man can get Pack of three Offer firm grip see more...

Nikki H.
Flint Hill
I originally purchased these for my husband and then began using them myself!  The regular razor with new razor heads are pretty expensive but the disposables are better priced for my family.  They work very well on my husbands beard and my legs!
Megan M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Disposables, Sensitive, 3Ct, Turbo, 5Ct, Disposables, Smooth, 3Ct, Gillette MACH3, Cartridges more...
These are nice little disposable razors for when you can’t splurge on the hydro 5. They can’t be reused more than a couple of times (if any) and don’t shave as smooth or close as the hydro 5 but are still really great cheaper alternatives.
Cassidy M.
Review for: Disposables, Sensitive, 3Ct more...
My favorite razor so far! Leaves my skin nice and smooth and no knicks or cuts! It glides among the skin and I highly recommend women to start using men’s razors and see how crazy different the results are
Brandy D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Gillette is the only brand of razors that don't cut tear and knick up my legs. I have never been able to use cheap razors and these are totally worth spending the extra money on. Especially if you are not trying to bleed out.
Mayra A.
Horizon City, TX
My hubby is trying out this razors and I believe he likes them because when he doesn't like something he gets really mad about it and he complains but no this time, I use this razor be cause I believe their better than those for women and I get better leg armpits and lady parts results lol love ❤️ it.
Casey K.
Burlington, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The mach 3 blades are really sharp. I keep these, fusion, and Schick hydro 5 blades on hand at all times. I prefer the latter over Mach 3, but only slightly. I buy whatever is on sale at the moment.

the mach 3 does give a close shave. keep the blades dry after use to make them last longer.
Deanna J.
Youngstown, OH
I use these razors instead of women's brand razors. Used to use Venus but no matter what I did, I always ended up irritated. These give me a nice, close, clean shave. I love to pair it with the Edge shave gel! Men's razors are definitely the way to go, ladies!!!
Alondra V.
My dad is great fan of these razors, he says they do their job pretty good. They don't leave no hairs behind and they don't cut him, leaving his skin smooth. So I highly recommend them
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
My husband and I buy a package and both use blades because it fitd my razor and fits his razor. I shave better with a guys razor blade and save money from buying mine seperate.
Kristine F.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I would say for traveling purposes only, these are the best on the market. I would never buy those cheap pink razors for travel again when these are available and you don't have to feel bad tossing them when you're done!

back