Gillette Hydrator Hydrating Body Wash uploaded by Karen S.

BY GILLETTE

Say goodbye to dry skin with Gillette Hydrator + Body Wash for Dry Skin.  Patented dual phase technology cleans your skin, while hydrating agents replenish and enhance your skin s natural moisture.  Unleash the power of your shower to fight dry skin. Dry Skin Relief. Hydrating Body Wash. Engineered with Thick Lather for a high-performance clean and Hydrators to lock in skin s moisture. ; see more...

Carissa B.
South Amboy, NJ
My Fiancé LOVES this body wash, he's been through so many. But always goes back to this one, this past year it's the only one he'll use. We love the scent of it, it's manly, but not overly so. But the main attraction to this body wash is the hydration. Your skin feels so refreshed & hydrated after a shower. Plus it doesn't leave a heavy feeling on your skin. I even use it after I get too much sun & it helps rehydrate my skin.
Karen S.
Ringwood, NJ
My brother and dad use this body wash- it's in our shower so I will occasionally use it when I run out of mine. I like to use it during the summer months because I feel more confident because I feel the stronger scent will cover up sweat smells. It is a good value and last a long time.
Josh S.
Harlem, GA
I love everything about this body wash. I use it daily and it helps with dry skin in the colder months but also cleans well and smells great. I've been using this product for about four years now and have never had an issue
Irina M.
This smells great! My husband uses this all the time. It great for hydrating the skin. Leaves skin feeling soft, hydrated and smelling great!
Ashley S.
Jacksonville, IL
My husband loves this body wash! It smells so good, and it's great to use during the cold, cold Midwestern winters when your skin gets dried out!
Tresha M.
My hubby used this product it smells so good and I love that you can find it anywhere and its very affordable.
richard p.
Norfolk, VA
Great fined but if you like bra soap this is for you to.We got the bar soap of this and can't keep in the house then men love using it.