BY GILLETTE #81 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Gillette Fusion Hydra Gels are made with increased levels of glide ingredients to give you an incredibly smooth shave. The Hydra Smooth formula uses shea butter and glycerin to keep your skin hydrated during the shave and help reduce the look and feel of shaving irritation.

Liz R.
Liz R.
Ogden, UT
Gillette Hydra Fusion Shave Gel is great for my sensitive skin. It moisturizes well and the razor glides smoothly over skin. It is a good product at an average price point. I like that the odor isn't overly potent.

I would recommend this product because it is great for sensitive skin and it is a good value for the price. I usually wait to get Gillette coupons in the mail which makes this product price comparable to store brands.
Allie B.
Allie B.
Atlanta, GA
Full disclosure: I am a female who has used this product as it's in my boyfriend's shower and I am lazy. However, after trying this product on a whim, I really like it for shaving. It moisturizes my legs while shaving, and helps me keep a good grip on my razor while shaving. The smell isn't my favorite, but then again it's not meant for females. Overall, I recommend for a smooth shaving experience.
Sara'Ann H.
Sara'Ann H.
Waskom , Tx
Although this is for men I love the way it feels and how smooth it makes my skin feel. All shaving creams have a weird odor to them so it does not really bother me but I find myself using not only men's shaving cream but their razors as well. For some reason I feel like they work better for me and make my legs feel so soft afterwards. Would recommend.
Monic R.
Monic R.
Davie, Fl
My husband loves this shaving cream, it goes on smooth on to his skin. It's hydrating and it makes it so easy to shave. The after feel he says is great. It's affordable for a drugstore product. He doesn't use anything else other than this product. He even uses the blade from this brand. I recommended for sensitive skin.
Kla B.
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY
MY fiance uses this every other day to shave not only his face but also his head with and it leaves his skin super soft and conditioned. He loves this shave gel and I myself have used it a few times and even with my sensitive skin it didn't irritate my skin at all, it honestly left it feeling really moisturized.
Carlos P.
Carlos P.
Riverview, FL
Switched over from foam to gel and found skin was smoothr and less razor bumps. Not much gel need at all per shave. I actually have the same bottle for over a year now (once a week shaving helps a lot). Overall satisfied with the product and would recommend for anyone trying to switch to gel.
Wesley B.
Wesley B.
Thibodaux, LA
Gillette Hydra is the best shaving gel for my bald head. It makes my skull very smooth and easy to shave compare to other brands. It is little pricey, but very worth it. Great product for the money. Works great every time! I don't get any other shaving gels after I tried Hydra!
Elisa M.
Elisa M.
Mountain View, CA
Even as a very feminine woman, I have no shame in using this product. This product leaves my skin feeling very smooth and helps me get a close shave with just about every razor. It has a strong masculine smell (which isn't for everyone, but I love it). Definitely recommend.
Jennie O.
Jennie O.
Good stuff if you have tough, dry skin. Not great for oily or sensitive skin types. seems to clog pores and cause breakouts for me. just a little too moisturizing and heavy. I prefer the Aveeno shave gel. It's not as moisturizing, but it causes less skin irritation for me.
Cynthia V.
Cynthia V.
Moreno Valley, CA
i don't think there are shaving creams for women and others for men. I think its about the shaving cream that will not give your bumps or irritate your skin. This shaving cream worked great and left my legs smooth and did not irritate my skin and it smells good too.