Gillette - GILLETTE MACH 3 4 pz

Gillette MACH3 manual razors for men features stronger-than-steel blades that stay sharper longer (vs. Sensor3). With sharper blades (first 2 blades vs. Sensor3), it is engineered to last 15 comfortable shaves. These Gillette razors feature a lubrication strip that glides to help protect your skin from redness and a microfin skin guard that stretches the skin, and prepares hair to be cut. The MACH3 men's razor features a premium handle, expertly balanced and weighted for a great shaving experience. MACH3 manual men's razor fits all MACH3 blade refills. For an incredible shave, use with MACH3 Turbo refills and MACH3 Extra Comfort Shave Gel.

Would you recommend?
Is this easy to use???
I've used the disposable version of this razor - how is this different...or is it?
Start your review of Gillette - GILLETTE MACH 3 4 pz!
Blerina L.
Staten Island, NY
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Gillette - GILLETTE MACH 3 4 pz uploaded by Blerina L.
Gillette - GILLETTE MACH 3 4 pz uploaded by Blerina L.
Purchased at: CVS
This is a popular shaving razor. It was on a tv commercial. Should be easy to use. I bought it as a gift…
Jaclyn T.
Fairview Park, OH
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Gillette - GILLETTE MACH 3 4 pz uploaded by Jaclyn T.
Purchased at: Target
This is a great razor for both men and women. Typically marketed to men - why is there really any difference?! Long lasting blades, smooth with no drag!
Ethan L.
Redding, CA
Gillette - GILLETTE MACH 3 4 pz uploaded by Ethan L.
These are a great company for razors and they definitely do the trick. The only downside is they seem to dull after a while of usage. They cut through facial hair very smoothly and do not pull very often.
Harvey R.
Shreveport, LA
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Gillette - GILLETTE MACH 3 4 pz uploaded by Harvey R.
As a teenager, I used to watch my dad shave with this razor . He told me it’s the best one to purchase . Well, he was right . Gillette razors glides on your skin , making it feels soft and smooth . A must have in your grooming supplies.
Daphne N.
Newark, DE
My guy uses this only We've tried electric razors and mustache trainers but he always goes back to a razor. He likes the metal handle over the disposable plastic.
raven W.
If you are a female, you would be lying if you said you have never used a men's razor to get a better shave. My mother only uses this razor, so I thought I would give it a try. I love it. It gives a close shave and the price is not bad. I purchased it at my local drugstore.
veronica B.
Kissimmee, FL
I brought this for my brother and I have tried it myself as well it gives such a clean shave and it doesn't irritate your skin it shaves so close I love it
Bethany P.
Collegedale, TN
I've always used men's razors because they are the absolute best! They get closer to the hair follocils better than girls razors.
Ylani G.
My boyfreind is a big fan of Gillette blades but this is his all time favorite. He loves how smooth it cuts and doesn't leave shaving marks.
Iryna L.
Philadelphia, PA
Gillette - GILLETTE MACH 3 4 pz uploaded by Iryna L.
I often steal this one from my hubby (of course I change the blade before using it☝) and it makes it so convenient whenever I run out of my razors. I gotta admit it does an amazing job every time I use it. He also loves it,he settled with it after a lot of experiments. I know he tried something with 4 blades but said it was pulling his skin and wouldn't shave as smooth. So Mach3 has no competition!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...