BY GILLETTE

The comfort of 5, the precision of 1. The Gillette Fusion Power shaving system emits gentle micro-pulses for an incredible shaving experience. Battery-powered (1 AAA battery included). see more...

Justin S.
Cambridge Springs, PA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite razors on the market. It cuts very smoothly and has great precision around tough areas. The blades last a long time and the price is very reasonable. I highly recommend this for those looking for a great long lasting razor.
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich , IL
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
My boyfriend loves this razor. He has been using it for years and hasn’t had any issues with it. It’s very effective at getting the closest shave. This is a reasonably affordable razor. I highly recommend it.
Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
There’s something about men’s razor that just make them so much better than female razors. With one pass of this razor my skin is left hairless and silky smooth. This razor is so good I’ve purchased it time and time again
Stephanie L.
Toronto, ON
I just picked a pack of these up yesterday, I honestly feel like men’s razors give me a closer shave then women’s razors for some reason. I actually got these on sale as well so it was a plus