BY GILLETTE #1 in Men's Razors

Gillette Fusion5TM men’s razor comes complete with 5 precision blades spaced closer together (vs. Mach3) for less feel of irritation and incredible comfort. This razor also has with a Precision Trimmer on the back, great for edging tough areas such as under the nose and sideburns. One razor blade refill equals up to one month of shaves. This Fusion5TM razor can be used with any Fusion5TM blade refills.

Features include:

• 5 precision blades, helping reduce pressure per blade for a comfortable shave (vs. Mach3)
• Precision Trimmer on back—great for edging tough areas (nose and sideburns)
• 1 razor blade refill equals up to one month of shaves
• Fits with any Fusion razor handles

Anna D.
Fresno, CA
There is no question about Gilette, and their need to provide a better way of men to shave their beards and mustaches, without them cutting their faces so closely, but at times they can definitely be a mixed blessing in disguise as I have noticed on the boyfriend. That dullness gets very tiresome, even with the toughest of shaving creams and mixes to make it easier for your best shave. I really think Gilette needs to honestly find a better razor blade with their next brand of razor. This one isn't bad, but loses out very quickly in the long shave.
Selena A.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
My boyfriend and I both use this product and brand. We absolutely love it. It leaves your face super smooth and you can get really close and get everything you need to with it. It is a little more expensive than others and the refills are kind of spendy, but you definitely get your moneys worth with this one. Very great quality.
Personally I like the manuel rather than the other one, my boyfriend is the opposite. Other wise they are pretty much the same.
Whitley L.
Germantown, MD
I have a long history of changing razor brands and types based on what I have a coupon for or if there is a good sale...that is how I ran across the Gillette Venus Sensitive disposable razors, and I am very satisfied with them! To start, although they are disposable I get many close shaves out of each of these razors (before they get too dull), so it is a great buy from that sense. Ultimately, I get a very smooth and close shave every time I use this razor, and no razor burn (which says a lot coming from someone who always gets it). Would definitely recommend!
Elizabeth W.
I had a major OMG moment when I went to the beach and when I got there I realized that I hadn't shaved under my arms in 5 days. Luckily one of my friends had one of these in the bottom of her tote! She didn't have shaving cream, so I just had to forget about that. This gave me a close shave, but it kinda irritated my skin. I don't have sensitive skin so I thought that was weird. It did its job though, got rid of the hair. I wouldn't buy these for myself though, I'd rather stick with the regular Venus razors. These didn't exactly glide across my skin.
Alexandra B.
Haverhill, MA
I am a girl who refuses to buy "Womens" razors. I find razors geared towards women to be too sharp. These men's razors are the ones I use on a regular basis. These are wonderful. They are gentle to the skin, especially for those such as myself with sensitive skin. There's enough padding to make it a smooth clean shave on the legs or pretty much everywhere! These are effective and I recommend Gilette.
member-d14b4
This razor provides a nice, smooth, clean shave. Recommend rinse with warm water between shaves. Affordable and interchanging razor heads make the razors even more affordable and better quality than other razors.
Rachel D.
I love the blades and everything. Super great. But the price? Why are they so expensive?! I hate replacing the blades because I hate buying them but you have to replace them after awhile. I hate to break the bank (exaggerating, but you know...) to shave my legs! Looking forward to fall partly so my legs can go into hibernation and I don't have to shave as often. Is this just me?
Vineetaa S.
Boca Raton, FL
Gillette Venus Embrace is the only brand of shaver cartridges that I purchase and use. The five blades make shaving easy and they last a decent amount of time before they need to be replaced. It's the only kind I purchase having tried others, I like this the most. It is a bit on the pricey side....some things you just gotta pay the extra for to be satisfied I guess!
Kari T.
Greenville, TX
These are my favorite razors of all time. They give me the closest smoothest shave that lasts for days. I started using the refillable heads about a year ago. And the saving is insane. This product isn't super expensive compared to most razors (especially anything that says women on it)
I will continue going back to them. It's been five years and I have no desire of swapping now.
Jordan S.
I love this razor and have been using it for use. I get a nice shave out of and it's what I expect from Gillette. When I got mine, I got a little hanger with a suction cup on the back so I don't deal with the gel bar sticking to things like other reviewers have had. I also don't get razor burn with this product because I use olive oil when I shave. Overall, it's a great razor. It gets the job done and does what it's supposed to do. Minor things such as the "squeegie" effect can be overlooked.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Any of the ladies borrow it and never return lolol
Andres C.
El Paso, TX
Who else thinks this gives a great, smooth shave?
Melanie G.
Why are these so expensive?
Prianka A.
Manhattan,NYC
How many blades it have .
Anna D.
Fresno, CA
Has anyone found a cheaper better alternative?