BY GILLETTE #3 in Men's Razors

Gillette Fusion5TM men’s razor comes complete with 5 precision blades spaced closer together (vs. Mach3) for less feel of irritation and incredible comfort. This razor also has with a Precision Trimmer on the back, great for edging tough areas such as under the nose and sideburns. One razor blade refill equals up to one month of shaves. This Fusion5TM razor can be used with any Fusion5TM blade refills.

Features include:

• 5 precision blades, helping reduce pressure per blade for a comfortable shave (vs. Mach3)
• Precision Trimmer on back—great for edging tough areas (nose and sideburns)
• 1 razor blade refill equals up to one month of shaves
• Fits with any Fusion razor handles

Samantha T.
These blades last me forever. I definitely started by taking them from my husband, and now I just get the bigger pack for the two of us. Can you love a razor? Because I love this razor.
Heidi B.
Gillette Venus Embrace razor and cartridges are the best for a smooth close clean shave for your legs and armpits! I don't even need shaving cream. Just lather up with soap and shave!
Jennifer J.
As a girl, i have replaced all of my "women razors" with this one. Best one ive ever used. Very close shave and blades dont dull easy. Also not terribly expensive, so major plus!
Brandi M.
Tifton
This is the only razor my husband will use. He says it leaves his skin feeling soft and it’s perfect for sensitive skin. Never leaves that extra stub and it’s affordable and the blades last several shaves.
Errol V.
Woodside, NY
Great shaver! Does the job and doesn't leave any bumps. Would definitely recommend as it is budget friendly and has quality. Good quality and easy to use. Find this product anywhere.
Alexis Z.
Phoenix, AZ
After using a cheap, plastic, 3 blade razor all my life (yes, I know), this razor was like Heaven to me! The five blades create a very clean shave. Maybe it's because I've always used a plastic razor, but this is one of the best razors I think have been made! Before I would have small hairs here and there left over, but with this razor I get a nice clean shave with barely ANY hair! This is perfect for if you'd get razor burn because the Venus Embrace is smooth and doesn't cause those bumps. These are slightly expensive, but totally worth the money! Now I can go wear shorts with clean, smooth legs and actually wear a strapless dress and lift my arms up without having tiny but noticeable hairs everywhere. I use soap for my under arms, so with shaving cream the razor should work like a charm!
Taquana B.
Roseville, MN
When it comes to razors Gillette VENUS is the best the blades are no weak and it gets the job done the first it's a bit pricier than the other brands but I definitely recommend this.
ashley f.
Largo, FL
I have never seen these before! Now I'm going to search online where to buy. My boyfriend is a huge jets fan and this would be an awesome stocking stuffer for Christmas!
Melody H.
If you're a fan of incredibly smooth skin, stop what you're doing, go buy the Gilette Venus Swirl razor and #ChooseToSmooth

I tried this over the weekend and it did not disappoint. The grip is awesome and the razors themselves were extremely sharp which I enjoy. The swiveling ball was not my favorite because I didn't feel that my cuts were straight enough but it wasn't harmful either. My legs feel incredible and as we all know its swim season! This will help you achieve all your swim season smooth skin needs!
Jayda N.
Macon
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
My husband uses the ball version of this razor brand and he won’t buy anything else! It cuts smooth and is cost effective. He always gives me fresh soft kisses with a clean shave
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Any of the ladies borrow it and never return lolol
Andres C.
El Paso, TX
Who else thinks this gives a great, smooth shave?
Melanie G.
Why are these so expensive?
Prianka A.
Manhattan,NYC
How many blades it have .
Anna D.
Fresno, CA
Has anyone found a cheaper better alternative?