BY GILLETTE #3 in Men's Razors

Gillette Fusion5TM men’s razor comes complete with 5 precision blades spaced closer together (vs. Mach3) for less feel of irritation and incredible comfort. This razor also has with a Precision Trimmer on the back, great for edging tough areas such as under the nose and sideburns. One razor blade refill equals up to one month of shaves. This Fusion5TM razor can be used with any Fusion5TM blade refills.

Features include:

• 5 precision blades, helping reduce pressure per blade for a comfortable shave (vs. Mach3)
• Precision Trimmer on back—great for edging tough areas (nose and sideburns)
• 1 razor blade refill equals up to one month of shaves
• Fits with any Fusion razor handles

Brandy T.
I like e these razors! They are actually for me but ladies they work awesome on women! They are about the same price as any razor except the super cheap ones! Take my word for it once you try these you will never use female razors again!
Jamie B.
Orlando, FL
The best razor I am taking off a star though because the cost of razors is ridiculous! I love the quality but can’t afford the price my legs always feel smooth every time I use this razor it’s easy to use and covers a wide range of my legs
Melissa M.
These blades are so smooth and nice, not only do they make my legs silken and smoother than ever, they make my fiancé's face kissably soft every shave. Very rarely does he get a nick or scrape. Great blades, super satisfied.
Athanasia P.
Atlanta
I borrowed my Husbans Razor and I went and bought one for myself. I love the way it shaved my legs. I’ve never gotten such a close shave with a Women’s razor. This is my favorite razor and I’d never use another brand.
Jennifer I.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
The really like the rubber grip that they made on this razor. And I rather have five blades over three any day. The blue and green is more of a girly blue and green. The Venus razors have came a long way from the original one.
Molly M.
Minneapolis
By far the best razor i have used! It is overall better suited for both men and women with the closeness and how easy it glides! I would say that the price fits the results! I would recommend this item because i can rely on it for getting all the hair
Colleen D.
Pittston, PA
I love these, they are perfect for sensitive skin. They have 3 blades and a moisture strip, also a rounded head that moves around to get the hard to shave areas. Last it's pink, my favorite color!
Teria L.
Davenport, IA
My boyfriend uses these, but I also buy them because these things last longer than razors ive previously, they are more heavy duty! These things are amazing and I love them and so does my boyfriend
Sadie J.
Sarasota, FL
Even tho it is a men’s razor I much more prefer this over a women razor I like how it really give a smooth feel shaved best used with shaving cream but shampoo or body wash will work as well
Sondra B.
Ellenwood , GA
My husband use these blades as his holy grail. As you can see in the picture he use the blades to keep his head & face properly groom. They are affordable because he always buy them in bulk.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Any of the ladies borrow it and never return lolol
Andres C.
El Paso, TX
Who else thinks this gives a great, smooth shave?
Melanie G.
Why are these so expensive?
Prianka A.
Manhattan,NYC
How many blades it have .
Anna D.
Fresno, CA
Has anyone found a cheaper better alternative?