BY GILLETTE #1 in Men's Razors

Gillette Fusion5TM men’s razor comes complete with 5 precision blades spaced closer together (vs. Mach3) for less feel of irritation and incredible comfort. This razor also has with a Precision Trimmer on the back, great for edging tough areas such as under the nose and sideburns. One razor blade refill equals up to one month of shaves. This Fusion5TM razor can be used with any Fusion5TM blade refills.

Features include:

• 5 precision blades, helping reduce pressure per blade for a comfortable shave (vs. Mach3)
• Precision Trimmer on back—great for edging tough areas (nose and sideburns)
• 1 razor blade refill equals up to one month of shaves
• Fits with any Fusion razor handles

angie p.
Uniondale, NY
This is one of the best product a men can use.. it leaves your skin freling soft like a baby.. it glide right thru those thick unwanted hairs.. totally amazing... you can actually reuse them over and over and still hav that like new shave... i love this product..
Holly W.
Lockport , NY
I have very sensitive skin and need to be very careful or else i get awful razor burn. With this razor though, I don't even need shaving gel! it's soo nice! Of course, that's the first time. After a couple uses the moisturizing gel on the razor just sort of melts off and disappears, and it's worse if it stays wet long, so be careful about where you store it!
Simon V.
San Jose, CA
I agree with the majority. I love Gillette and their products but it seems extremely silly and ridiculous to pay extra just for the football team when you can get the same product cheaper without the team logo. however I am sure there are people that would buy it but not as many as would make it feasible.
Kendall P.
Seattle, WA
I absolutely love this brand of razor re-fills and use them religiously. They usually last me about 2-3 months at a time before i need to replace them and give me an incredibly smooth leg once I am done shaving. would deff recommend to friends and family.
Danielle C.
Middle Island, NY
Best shaver ever! Works amazing on men &&- woman.. we bought it from Kmart .. honestly it works the best out of any shaver I have used ! The Venus for women doesn't even compare to this ! I'd buy it anytime I need to get new shavers ! I advise try it !!
Susan B.
Boalsburg, PA
I think this is a great razor. The only thing I don't like is that the head is a bit large so it can be tough to manuever in certain areas and not allow for the closest shave. I think they're also a bit on the expensive side, but that's Venus. I found a pack of replacement razors half off in the grocery store because someone opened the package. Keep an eye out if you'd rather save some money. Overall, good product.
Heather S.
Reform, AL
Great razors quality for a great price. I use the Venus Gillette Sensitive skins razors and they are awesome. Close shave without having to worry about sensitivity or a skin rash/breakout. Would highly recommend these to anyone with sensitive skin'
Casey B.
New Kensingtn, PA
The Only Razor I use!.
I own the Power version. Ever since using it, I cannot use any other kind. I guess it spoiled me, but now if I try to use any other type of razor I feel as if I am not getting as clean of a shave, and most of the time I feel my skin is being torn apart. I have very sensitive skin and this baby doesn't bother my skin one bit!
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
I have very sensitive skin (dry, eczema). For years I've used the original blue Venus razor, but I finally decided to make the switch and try the sensitive disposable razors. I noticed a huge difference after one use! I've been using them for a few weeks now and I no longer get razor burn (yes, I use shaving cream) or feel itchy after shaving. Love these!
Elizabeth C.
Nashville, NC
I have been using this razor ever since I started shaving about 12 years ago. I've tried others in between but always came back to this one. I find the razor part lasts a decent amount of time before getting dull. The grip is perfect for my hands. I feel I always get a good shave, I hardly ever cut myself with this one or irritate my skin.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Any of the ladies borrow it and never return lolol
Andres C.
El Paso, TX
Who else thinks this gives a great, smooth shave?
Melanie G.
Why are these so expensive?
Prianka A.
Manhattan,NYC
How many blades it have .
Anna D.
Fresno, CA
Has anyone found a cheaper better alternative?