Gillette® Fusion5™ Razor Blades

Gillette Fusion5 men’s razor blade refills come complete with 5 precision blades spaced closer together for incredible comfort (vs. Mach3). The Precision Trimmer on the back is great for hard-to-reach areas such as under the nose and sideburns. One razor blade refill equals up to one month of shaves. Fusion5 blade refills fit all Fusion5 & Fusion5 Power handles. Formerly known as Fusion.

Where is the best place to purchase these?
Is this a good razor for close shave? Can women use it? And can I use it on my head ?
What are your thoughts on this?
Start your review of Gillette® Fusion5™ Razor Blades!
3 months agoFargo, ND
These are the only blades so far that dont give me razor burn or bumps. It also doesn't give me ingrown hairs. The shave is so close it stays smooth for days. I really only need to shave once a week or two depending on when I notice the stubblies.
2 years ago
This is a really good men’s razor. My husband likes this one because it gives them a close shave and it doesn’t cause a razor burn to his face. I have also use this on my under arms and legs and it gives me a very silky smooth finish every time. It is a little bit expensive but you get a great razor and it lasts I would highly recommend.
6 months agoYuba city, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the razors so of course I buy them even if they cost over 20$. They are worth the money though. They shave well and come with 4 extra blades and they last quite a long time as long as you keep them dry. I'm satisfied with the buy. And i always recommend them
8 months agoChicago
I always use these razors as they actually work and I haven't had problems with bumps or anything. I noticed that razors marketed towards females are absolutely horrible and are more for decoration.
8 months agoLoveland, OH
I personally love these razors !! They do such a great job removing the hair and not causing razor burn or cutting my skin , They are a bit pricey but it depenss on the amount of razors you buy , I usually buy the least amount so they are less expensive, I would definitely recommend buying these razors if you’re looking for a good brand to use. Great product !!
2 years agoLake Stevens, WA
Expensive but worth it.  Each cartridge will last at least a couple of weeks if not a month.  Gives a very close shave and does not irritate the skin like some other cheaper brands.
3 years agoWake village , TX
ok. they are pricey and do the job but it just kills the wallet. to me the best razors are from the dollar shave club, they are crazy cheap and such a great price, i mean i pay $3 a month for great razors! way better than this brand. id recommend dollar shave club over these.
3 years agoPittsburgh, PA
These are great for disposable razors. They last a long time and they work really well. Razors that are meant for men can be used by women too because they can actually be more gentle, and give you a closer shave. I definitely will buy these again and recommend them to others.
3 years ago
My husband actually loves these blades during summer he is them all the time to shave his head and when he uses them on his face his face seems so smooth and soft he really loves them He doesn't get any cuts from using these blades so that's a plus👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
3 years ago
My husband uses these razor refills. He replaces it about once a month or so. The shave is really close but doesn't cause him razor burn. I think the price is good for the quality. My expectations are met and I would recommend it to others. I really like gillette brand.