BY GILLETTE #1 in Men's Razors

Gillette Fusion5TM men’s razor comes complete with 5 precision blades spaced closer together (vs. Mach3) for less feel of irritation and incredible comfort. This razor also has with a Precision Trimmer on the back, great for edging tough areas such as under the nose and sideburns. One razor blade refill equals up to one month of shaves. This Fusion5TM razor can be used with any Fusion5TM blade refills.

Features include:

• 5 precision blades, helping reduce pressure per blade for a comfortable shave (vs. Mach3)
• Precision Trimmer on back—great for edging tough areas (nose and sideburns)
• 1 razor blade refill equals up to one month of shaves
• Fits with any Fusion razor handles

Eduarda C.
Chappaqua, NY
For me is the best razor ever! If you want a soft skin and have a sensitive skin, buy the Gillette Venus Sensitive Disposable Razor! I love the design and the colors available. Have a long duration.
Jada M.
This is my favorite razor. I've always preferred a men's razor over a women's razor. It's very affordable and left me completely satisfied with the best shave's. I never get any cuts and me personally I shave in any direction so that's a plus it's super flexible I would recommend this to a friend if you are girl and need a quick shave this is the razor for you
Ashley R.
My husband and I both use these razors. They'e amazing! Women razors don't really work that great for me, so I decided to try these and I was not disappointed. They'e definitely worth the price and I don't think I'll ever buy another type ever again.
Jennifer M.
Gainesville, TX
My opinion only, but men's razors work so much better than women's! You can get such a close shave with this razor and it has the guard so you don't have to worry about getting cut. Since I've started using this razor, I no longer have razor burn.
Sabrina G.
Mt Prospect, IL
This is my favorite razor. I've always preferred a men's razor over a women's razor because of how close the razor can get to the tiny hairs. It’s a cleaner cut. It's very affordable. I am very satisfied with the best shave's. This razor is super flexible I would recommend this to millions of people. It Leaves my legs feeling so smooth and nice ! This product is really good especially for the price and you can always just continue buying the blades! Everyone in my household uses it. I have told my friends about this razor and they all agree and never touched a women's razor again. Men razors are the way to go!
Joe A.
Raleigh, NC
This rating is purely based on price. This razor works really well, but the blades are just too freaking expensive. If they lasted a little longer, then it wouldn't be a problem. I have had better luck with cheap BIC women's razors because they are good for a sensitive face, and pennies on the dollar compared to the Fusion 5.
Monika B.
Cape May Ch, NJ
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Love this razor. It does a great job at getting rid of any and all stubble. It doesn't leave any razor burn. It find it to be very effective. The price is also great, it's super affordable. I get mine at my local drugstore. I'd definitely recommend this.
Marlyn A.
Manvel , TX
this is a product I keep in my house at all the times. My husband loves this brand of razors and so do I . they are pricey but they are worth it. This will leave your skin feeling so soft and smooth. Works great . So get your hands on this baby
Shannon B.
Woodinville, WA
Hands down the best razor (and I’m a girl 😂)! This glides over my legs and arm pits and leaves me smooth and clean! I also love that the razors are less expensive than the ones marketed to ladies!
Sarra T.
Fresno, CA
Great razor prefer to use these instead of girls razor are more softer and dont really work in the other hand these are way better. Very affordable at any place definitely recommend this product and leaves you very soft
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Any of the ladies borrow it and never return lolol
Andres C.
El Paso, TX
Who else thinks this gives a great, smooth shave?
Melanie G.
Why are these so expensive?
Prianka A.
Manhattan,NYC
How many blades it have .
Anna D.
Fresno, CA
Has anyone found a cheaper better alternative?