BY GILLETTE #5 in Men's Razors

Gillette Fusion5TM men’s razor comes complete with 5 precision blades spaced closer together (vs. Mach3) for less feel of irritation and incredible comfort. This razor also has with a Precision Trimmer on the back, great for edging tough areas such as under the nose and sideburns. One razor blade refill equals up to one month of shaves. This Fusion5TM razor can be used with any Fusion5TM blade refills.

Features include:

• 5 precision blades, helping reduce pressure per blade for a comfortable shave (vs. Mach3)
• Precision Trimmer on back—great for edging tough areas (nose and sideburns)
• 1 razor blade refill equals up to one month of shaves
• Fits with any Fusion razor handles

• Anyone else prefer men's razors over women's razors?4 Answers
  • Do these work good18 Answers
  • Any of the ladies borrow it and never return lolol 67 Answers
Melody H.
Melody H.
Wellness Guru Expert
If you're a fan of incredibly smooth skin, stop what you're doing, go buy the Gilette Venus Swirl razor and #ChooseToSmooth

I tried this over the weekend and it did not disappoint. The grip is awesome and the razors themselves were extremely sharp which I enjoy. The swiveling ball was not my favorite because I didn't feel that my cuts were straight enough but it wasn't harmful either. My legs feel incredible and as we all know its swim season! This will help you achieve all your swim season smooth skin needs!
Selena A.
Selena A.
Wellness Guru Expert
My boyfriend and I both use this product and brand. We absolutely love it. It leaves your face super smooth and you can get really close and get everything you need to with it. It is a little more expensive than others and the refills are kind of spendy, but you definitely get your moneys worth with this one. Very great quality.
Personally I like the manuel rather than the other one, my boyfriend is the opposite. Other wise they are pretty much the same.
Pam M.
Pam M.
Amelia, OH
Hubs switched to this razor & cartridges years ago when the refill blades for his old dual-blade razor from the same manufacturer became almost impossible to find. While the 5 blades give a close shave, hubs does find it somewhat difficult to shave his upper lip under his nose due to the size of the cartridge itself. Other than that & the higher price due to the 5 blades, he likes the product & will continue using this razor & replacement cartridges
Kari Raelyn T.
Kari Raelyn T.
Greenville, TX
These are my favorite razors of all time. They give me the closest smoothest shave that lasts for days. I started using the refillable heads about a year ago. And the saving is insane. This product isn't super expensive compared to most razors (especially anything that says women on it)
I will continue going back to them. It's been five years and I have no desire of swapping now.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
I love the blades and everything. Super great. But the price? Why are they so expensive?! I hate replacing the blades because I hate buying them but you have to replace them after awhile. I hate to break the bank (exaggerating, but you know...) to shave my legs! Looking forward to fall partly so my legs can go into hibernation and I don't have to shave as often. Is this just me?
ruel g.
ruel g.
Grand Island, NE
My hubby love these.I love men's razors the best because they seem to get a closer shave that lasts longer than a woman's razor. Gillette is a quality brand. My husband and I both like the Gilette Fusion (and proglide) razor. The blades cut well, give a smooth shave, and last for a good couple months. I give them four stars, though, because these refills are quite pricey.
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.
Jason C.
Jason C.
I like this razor well enough, but the cost is ridiculous. This razor for me does leave my skin more smooth than other types and brands. I however am cheap and will not pay the cost for these. So, if you have disposable income, or are in college trying to impress with you smooth shaved face these razors are great.
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
I love these razor blades. Even though they are men's, I think they work better than any women's razors I have used! They are a little pricey, but worth it. They're sharp and last a while. I highly recommend them! They even sell them at Costco for a better price, you just have to buy a lot at once.
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Lockport , NY
Wellness Guru Expert
These are really awesome blades. I use Venus for my legs, but this one time I ran out and I had to use these because that what happens when you live with males, you must improvise. They work wonders and it gets an even better shave then I would have ever thought! Three cheers for men's blades!
Adeline P.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Any of the ladies borrow it and never return lolol
Andres C.
Andres C.
El Paso, TX
Who else thinks this gives a great, smooth shave?
Melanie G.
Melanie G.
Why are these so expensive?
Prianka A.
Prianka A.
Manhattan,NYC
How many blades it have .
Anna D.
Anna D.
Fresno, CA
Has anyone found a cheaper better alternative?