BY GILLETTE #1 in Men's Razors

Gillette Fusion5TM men’s razor comes complete with 5 precision blades spaced closer together (vs. Mach3) for less feel of irritation and incredible comfort. This razor also has with a Precision Trimmer on the back, great for edging tough areas such as under the nose and sideburns. One razor blade refill equals up to one month of shaves. This Fusion5TM razor can be used with any Fusion5TM blade refills.

Features include:

• 5 precision blades, helping reduce pressure per blade for a comfortable shave (vs. Mach3)
• Precision Trimmer on back—great for edging tough areas (nose and sideburns)
• 1 razor blade refill equals up to one month of shaves
• Fits with any Fusion razor handles

Eduarda C.
Chappaqua, NY
For me is the best razor ever! If you want a soft skin and have a sensitive skin, buy the Gillette Venus Sensitive Disposable Razor! I love the design and the colors available. Have a long duration.
Jada M.
This is my favorite razor. I've always preferred a men's razor over a women's razor. It's very affordable and left me completely satisfied with the best shave's. I never get any cuts and me personally I shave in any direction so that's a plus it's super flexible I would recommend this to a friend if you are girl and need a quick shave this is the razor for you
Ashley R.
My husband and I both use these razors. They'e amazing! Women razors don't really work that great for me, so I decided to try these and I was not disappointed. They'e definitely worth the price and I don't think I'll ever buy another type ever again.
Jennifer A.
Gainesville, TX
My opinion only, but men's razors work so much better than women's! You can get such a close shave with this razor and it has the guard so you don't have to worry about getting cut. Since I've started using this razor, I no longer have razor burn.
Sabrina G.
Mount prospect
This is my favorite razor. I've always preferred a men's razor over a women's razor because of how close the razor can get to the tiny hairs. It’s a cleaner cut. It's very affordable. I am very satisfied with the best shave's. This razor is super flexible I would recommend this to millions of people. It Leaves my legs feeling so smooth and nice ! This product is really good especially for the price and you can always just continue buying the blades! Everyone in my household uses it. I have told my friends about this razor and they all agree and never touched a women's razor again. Men razors are the way to go!
Yami G.
This razor is hands down the best I’ve ever used. Leave my legs feeling so smooth and nice ! It is super nice and honestly so worth buying. This product is really good especially for the price and you can always just continue buying the blades! Definitely recommend this to everyone, you will not be disappointed.
Sam S.
O Fallon, MO
Is it sad that I use a man's razor for all of the fur that I want to remove? No? Good. Because I don't see the need to pay the 'luxury tax' on a product painted pink and a little more challenging to use. Honestly, I have used this product for years. I don't think I can switch razor easily. Unless they stop making blades for this thing. Then I'm screwed. It gets a good clean shave that lasts for a couple of days on me at least. Plus, I don't cut myself on this one at all. Love it. It's also really comfortable to hold in my hand. Again, this is my ride or die razor and I don't know what I would do without it.
Gregory S.
Atlantic Hlds, NJ
TOO MANY BLADES!!!!!!! This may be great for someone else but I have been a mach 3 man for the last 17 years every once and a while I try this razor again and it's always the same too big too many razor blades poor maneuverability. Three is the PERFECT number 5 is a crowd.
leann a.
Bay Springs, MS
The one and only razor my husband uses he absolutely love this razor I’ve used hit a few times and I was pleased as well. I like also how affordable it is even without having to use a coupon it’s still at an affordable price! I’d racommsnt this  product for sure!
Kait M.
Yo. This razor is the best one that I have found. I don’t want to jinkx myself but I have not gotten nicked by using it and the shave is amazing it leaves me super smooth and smooth legs just feel great. I would definitely recommend using it. It’s not just for dudes.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Any of the ladies borrow it and never return lolol
Andres C.
El Paso, TX
Who else thinks this gives a great, smooth shave?
Melanie G.
Why are these so expensive?
Prianka A.
Manhattan,NYC
How many blades it have .
Anna D.
Fresno, CA
Has anyone found a cheaper better alternative?