BY GILLETTE #2 in Men's Razors

Gillette Fusion5TM men’s razor comes complete with 5 precision blades spaced closer together (vs. Mach3) for less feel of irritation and incredible comfort. This razor also has with a Precision Trimmer on the back, great for edging tough areas such as under the nose and sideburns. One razor blade refill equals up to one month of shaves. This Fusion5TM razor can be used with any Fusion5TM blade refills.

Features include:

• 5 precision blades, helping reduce pressure per blade for a comfortable shave (vs. Mach3)
• Precision Trimmer on back—great for edging tough areas (nose and sideburns)
• 1 razor blade refill equals up to one month of shaves
• Fits with any Fusion razor handles

Eduarda C.
Chappaqua, NY
For me is the best razor ever! If you want a soft skin and have a sensitive skin, buy the Gillette Venus Sensitive Disposable Razor! I love the design and the colors available. Have a long duration.
Bonnie L.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
This is a really good men’s razor. My husband likes this one because it gives them a close shave and it doesn’t cause a razor burn to his face. I have also use this on my under arms and legs and it gives me a very silky smooth finish every time. It is a little bit expensive but you get a great razor and it lasts I would highly recommend.
Sam S.
O Fallon, MO
Is it sad that I use a man's razor for all of the fur that I want to remove? No? Good. Because I don't see the need to pay the 'luxury tax' on a product painted pink and a little more challenging to use. Honestly, I have used this product for years. I don't think I can switch razor easily. Unless they stop making blades for this thing. Then I'm screwed. It gets a good clean shave that lasts for a couple of days on me at least. Plus, I don't cut myself on this one at all. Love it. It's also really comfortable to hold in my hand. Again, this is my ride or die razor and I don't know what I would do without it.
Abbey R.
Crescent City, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I am a GIRL and I use these 😅 they last me forever and always leave my skin silky smooth! These are so much more easy and convenient and I love that you can pop the blade out and change it! I say it’s worth every penny because these take me FOREVER for them to fade!
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This is by far the best razor I've ever owned....and I've used Gillette Fusion5 Razor for 10 years.  Although it's a bit on the spendy side, it does give you a far superior shave and I'm very proud to be a Gillette consumer.  The only downside is the price, but other than that I would highly recommend this razor to anyone.
Sarra T.
Fresno, CA
Great razor prefer to use these instead of girls razor are more softer and dont really work in the other hand these are way better. Very affordable at any place definitely recommend this product and leaves you very soft
Cassandra N.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Love this razor. I know it’s for men but it def gives you a close shave and soft...whatever you want shaved. To me it’s a bit on the expensive side for how often you’re supposed to switch out the blades but it’s def worth it if you like a good shave!
Jennifer W.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
The really like the rubber grip that they made on this razor. And I rather have five blades over three any day. The blue and green is more of a girly blue and green. The Venus razors have came a long way from the original one.
Heather W.
Decades ago when 2-blade razors were the rage, Saturday Night Live did a commerical parody for a 3-blade razor that was pretty funny. Only to have 3 blade razors appear eventually and now we're up to five. I think that might be the upper limit, if I don't want to shave my eyebrows at the same time I shave my upper lip. Crazy as it sounds, I really like the 5 blades. I used the 2, then the 3 for many years. I first tried the Fusion Power, which basically is a vibrating version of the manual Fusion. I don't know what the vibration is supposed to do, but it didn't do anything for me, certainly nothing to justify the extra cost of both razor and blades (and I'm not sure there's any actual difference in the blades beyond the packaging). But I've been using the Fusion for probably 8 years now and have no desire to switch to anything else. The cartridges are expensive, but they last so long it's really cheaper than buying lesser brands or throwaways. I literally get a month out of each cartridge, and I once got 45 shaves out of one to see if it could be done. It was still going and still comfortable. And I do shave daily, my beard is medium strength so I'm not cutting peach fuzz. Sometimes the name brand is worth it, in this case it is for me. Now please don't go and change it.
Brandi E.
Austin , TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
My husband and I both love these razors. It gives you a very close shave and not many ingrown hairs which I have an issue with. It makes everything smooth and I really enjoy this brand.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Any of the ladies borrow it and never return lolol
Andres C.
El Paso, TX
Who else thinks this gives a great, smooth shave?
Melanie G.
Why are these so expensive?
Prianka A.
Manhattan,NYC
How many blades it have .
Anna D.
Fresno, CA
Has anyone found a cheaper better alternative?