BY GILLETTE #2 in Men's Razors

Buy now on Bed Bath & Beyond
and get 6.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Gillette Fusion5TM men’s razor comes complete with 5 precision blades spaced closer together (vs. Mach3) for less feel of irritation and incredible comfort. This razor also has with a Precision Trimmer on the back, great for edging tough areas such as under the nose and sideburns. One razor blade refill equals up to one month of shaves. This Fusion5TM razor can be used with any Fusion5TM blade refills.

Features include:

• 5 precision blades, helping reduce pressure per blade for a comfortable shave (vs. Mach3)
• Precision Trimmer on back—great for edging tough areas (nose and sideburns)
• 1 razor blade refill equals up to one month of shaves
• Fits with any Fusion razor handles

LaTosha M.
Phillipsburg
I have used the Venus Sensitive razors since their inception. This is by far the best razor they make for my skin. Anything else just doesnt do it for me. I think for a disposable razor the price is way too high..but I pay ot anyway because it is the only one that doesnt make me break out with a swarm of shaving bumps. I think I paid 12.99 for a 6 pack. Can be purchased at Wal-Mart, local grocery stores, etc.
Jesse G.
Dyer
This is one of the best brands out there on the market! I’m a women and use this and hubby has one as well. They work very well and it’s very good for a close shave. Works better than the women’s razors. They are affordable and all you gotta replace is the head. Every 2 to 3 months depends on how much you shave. Sorry ladies they don’t come in pink or purple. Only manly colors.
Eduarda C.
Chappaqua, NY
For me is the best razor ever! If you want a soft skin and have a sensitive skin, buy the Gillette Venus Sensitive Disposable Razor! I love the design and the colors available. Have a long duration.
Jada M.
This is my favorite razor. I've always preferred a men's razor over a women's razor. It's very affordable and left me completely satisfied with the best shave's. I never get any cuts and me personally I shave in any direction so that's a plus it's super flexible I would recommend this to a friend if you are girl and need a quick shave this is the razor for you
Ashley R.
My husband and I both use these razors. They'e amazing! Women razors don't really work that great for me, so I decided to try these and I was not disappointed. They'e definitely worth the price and I don't think I'll ever buy another type ever again.
Jennifer M.
Gainesville, TX
My opinion only, but men's razors work so much better than women's! You can get such a close shave with this razor and it has the guard so you don't have to worry about getting cut. Since I've started using this razor, I no longer have razor burn.
Sabrina G.
Mt Prospect, IL
This is my favorite razor. I've always preferred a men's razor over a women's razor because of how close the razor can get to the tiny hairs. It’s a cleaner cut. It's very affordable. I am very satisfied with the best shave's. This razor is super flexible I would recommend this to millions of people. It Leaves my legs feeling so smooth and nice ! This product is really good especially for the price and you can always just continue buying the blades! Everyone in my household uses it. I have told my friends about this razor and they all agree and never touched a women's razor again. Men razors are the way to go!
Joe A.
Raleigh, NC
This rating is purely based on price. This razor works really well, but the blades are just too freaking expensive. If they lasted a little longer, then it wouldn't be a problem. I have had better luck with cheap BIC women's razors because they are good for a sensitive face, and pennies on the dollar compared to the Fusion 5.
johnny t.
Rensselaer, IN
Smooth clean shave! Last forever when properly cared for. Some of us don’t like hair on our face, some of us don’t like arm hair, some of us don’t like body hair period. Whatever it is you use your razor for this razor is a good choice. No need to try every razor out there just stop and pick one of these bad boys up. It’s worth every penny!
Bryce I.
Lincoln
10/10 the only razon that helps me keep my 5 o'clock shadow under control when the day call for my cosmetics as top priority. Will I buy any other razor? NO, never. Sharp enough to slay your enemies and leaves your face feeling SILKY smooth. #babiesbottom
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Any of the ladies borrow it and never return lolol
Andres C.
El Paso, TX
Who else thinks this gives a great, smooth shave?
Melanie G.
Why are these so expensive?
Prianka A.
Manhattan,NYC
How many blades it have .
Anna D.
Fresno, CA
Has anyone found a cheaper better alternative?

back