BY GILLETTE #10 in Men's Razors

Gillette Fusion5TM men’s razor comes complete with 5 precision blades spaced closer together (vs. Mach3) for less feel of irritation and incredible comfort. This razor also has with a Precision Trimmer on the back, great for edging tough areas such as under the nose and sideburns. One razor blade refill equals up to one month of shaves. This Fusion5TM razor can be used with any Fusion5TM blade refills.

Features include:

• 5 precision blades, helping reduce pressure per blade for a comfortable shave (vs. Mach3)
• Precision Trimmer on back—great for edging tough areas (nose and sideburns)
• 1 razor blade refill equals up to one month of shaves
• Fits with any Fusion razor handles

Eduarda C.
Chappaqua, NY
For me is the best razor ever! If you want a soft skin and have a sensitive skin, buy the Gillette Venus Sensitive Disposable Razor! I love the design and the colors available. Have a long duration.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
My Boyfriend uses these when he can’t find the pro-glide refills. The price of these is still too expensive compared to other brands and compared to dollar shave club. However, these seem to give him a close enough shave.
Cassandra N.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Love this razor. I know it’s for men but it def gives you a close shave and soft...whatever you want shaved. To me it’s a bit on the expensive side for how often you’re supposed to switch out the blades but it’s def worth it if you like a good shave!
Brandy T.
I like e these razors! They are actually for me but ladies they work awesome on women! They are about the same price as any razor except the super cheap ones! Take my word for it once you try these you will never use female razors again!
Jennifer J.
As a girl, i have replaced all of my "women razors" with this one. Best one ive ever used. Very close shave and blades dont dull easy. Also not terribly expensive, so major plus!
Heather W.
Decades ago when 2-blade razors were the rage, Saturday Night Live did a commerical parody for a 3-blade razor that was pretty funny. Only to have 3 blade razors appear eventually and now we're up to five. I think that might be the upper limit, if I don't want to shave my eyebrows at the same time I shave my upper lip. Crazy as it sounds, I really like the 5 blades. I used the 2, then the 3 for many years. I first tried the Fusion Power, which basically is a vibrating version of the manual Fusion. I don't know what the vibration is supposed to do, but it didn't do anything for me, certainly nothing to justify the extra cost of both razor and blades (and I'm not sure there's any actual difference in the blades beyond the packaging). But I've been using the Fusion for probably 8 years now and have no desire to switch to anything else. The cartridges are expensive, but they last so long it's really cheaper than buying lesser brands or throwaways. I literally get a month out of each cartridge, and I once got 45 shaves out of one to see if it could be done. It was still going and still comfortable. And I do shave daily, my beard is medium strength so I'm not cutting peach fuzz. Sometimes the name brand is worth it, in this case it is for me. Now please don't go and change it.
Brandi E.
austin texas
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
My husband and I both love these razors. It gives you a very close shave and not many ingrown hairs which I have an issue with. It makes everything smooth and I really enjoy this brand.
matthew c.
I don't know what all the hype over these is about? These razors give me the WORST razor burn I've had in my entire life! It doesn't get better each time either! My neck will stay red and very irritated for an entire week after using just one brand new blade. I was told to try womens razors and they DO work much better! Try Venus blades if your sensitive to razors!
Lauren L.
Collegedale, TN
I know this is a mens razor, but I absolutely LOVE it. I use it everyday, and I rarely have to buy cartridges for it because they last a really long time. It gives such a close shave and never gives me knicks or cuts. My ONLY drawback is that the cartridges are SUPER expensive, so when you're out, you have to save up to buy more.
Amber M.
Harlingen, TX
When my husband does decide to shave ( he loves his beard) this is always his go to brand of razor, he says it gives him a nice clean shave with minimal irritation, plus I get to steal it from him when he's done with it lol.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Any of the ladies borrow it and never return lolol
Andres C.
El Paso, TX
Who else thinks this gives a great, smooth shave?
Melanie G.
Why are these so expensive?
Prianka A.
Manhattan,NYC
How many blades it have .
Anna D.
Fresno, CA
Has anyone found a cheaper better alternative?