Gillette® Fusion5™ ProShield™ Chill Razor with Flexball™ Technology

Gillette Fusion5TM ProShield men’s razor, with lubrication before & after the blades, shields from irritation while you shave. ProShield Chill features Cooling technology for a refreshing sensation during the shave. It features 5 precision blades for incredible comfort. With Gillette’s thinnest and finest blades (first 4 blades, same as ProGlide), ProShield allows less tug & pull vs. Fusion5TM. This razor comes complete with a Precision Trimmer on the back, great for edging tough areas such as under the nose and sideburns. Complete with FlexBall technology, ProShield responds to contours & gets virtually every hair. One razor blade refill equals up to one month of shaves. This Fusion5TM ProShield razor can be used with any Fusion5TM blade refills.

Features include:

• Lubrication before & after the blades, shields from irritation while you shave
• Cooling technology for a refreshing sensation during the shave
• Gillette’s thinnest, finest blades (first 4 blades, same as ProGlide) for less tug and pull (vs. Fusion5TM)
• 5 precision blades, helping reduce pressure per blade for a comfortable shave (vs. Mach3)
• Precision Trimmer on back—great for edging tough areas (nose and sideburns)
• With FlexBall technology, ProShield responds to contours and gets virtually every hair
• 1 razor blade refill equals up to one month of shaves
• Fits with any Fusion blade refills

Want to get for my man, where can I get this at?
Start your review of Gillette® Fusion5™ ProShield™ Chill Razor with Flexball™ Technology!
6 months agoWelsh, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
I know these are supposed to be “men’s” razors but I’ve tried every razor made for a female and they all suck in my opinion. My husband uses this and I grabbed one one day and never looked back. My legs are left softer than I knew was possible and they last a very long time staying sharp! I recommend for men AND women
4 months agoCorp Christi, TX
So I learned a long time ago that mens razors are far superior to womens. These are the best razors out there and I will pay more for them specifically. I especially like this chill version for that extra little bit of comfort, but the whole proglide series is awesome.
2 years agoHoliday, FL
Men’s razor but gets such a close shave that I use even as a female, It gets very close to the skin and lasts a while for a great price, it works better than the most women razors I would absolutely buy it again
7 months agoHarlan
Gillette® Fusion5™ ProShield™ Chill Razor with Flexball™ Technology uploaded by Jessica S.
This product is a must have for me. I don't have time to use a I one-bladed razor that I have to go over and over my legs with. They cut and nick me. But since I began using the new Gillette razor for men, it takes me less time to shave and I can be right back to playing with my little ones! 🥀 It's a must try ladies...🥀
a year ago
This razor is great !! It’s a very close shave and doesn’t scrape or cut your skin !! It’s very effective !! The price is okay for how good it works !! Overall this shaver is really good !! I would highly recommend this product !
3 years agoVallejo, CA
I bought this shaving cream on sale at Target after the Christmas season as they packaged these bad boys as gifts for men. This product didn't compare to any other shaving creams I've used in the past. You spray it out, lather and apply. Very easy to use! I'd purchase this product again.
2 years agoSelma, AL
Gillette® Fusion5™ ProShield™ Chill Razor with Flexball™ Technology uploaded by Jasmine M.
Summer isn't complete without showing off your legs in a swimsuit or short shorts. I bought the Gillette Fusion Proshield refillable razor from WalMart it's easy to use and very effective it gives a close shave with no irritation.
3 years agoclarksville, TN
I started out with this kit whenever I started to start shaving. I still use this razor and the shaving cream because it works out wonderful! My face is clean and smooth and the smell is wonderful. Would most def recommend for beginners to not spend so much money
2 years agoMerritt Is, FL
I love this razor from Gilette and I think it's a great razor for both men and women. It gives you a close shave and it has a nice weight to it, making it easy to keep control.
3 years agoZachary , LA
I tried this for the first time tonight and all I can say is… Wow! What a close shave, no nicks or cuts. I use it whenever I shave, and it outweighs all the other razors out there most of them at least