BY GILLETTE

Gillette Fusion5TM ProShield men’s razor, with lubrication before & after the blades, shields from irritation while you shave. ProShield Chill features Cooling technology for a refreshing sensation during the shave. It features 5 precision blades for incredible comfort. With Gillette’s thinnest and finest blades (first 4 blades, same as ProGlide), ProShield allows less tug & pull vs. Fusion5TM. This razor comes complete with a Precision Trimmer on the back, great for edging tough areas such as under the nose and sideburns. Complete with FlexBall technology, ProShield responds to contours & gets virtually every hair. One razor blade refill equals up to one month of shaves. This Fusion5TM ProShield razor can be used with any Fusion5TM blade refills.

Features include:

• Lubrication before & after the blades, shields from irritation while you shave
• Cooling technology for a refreshing sensation during the shave
• Gillette’s thinnest, finest blades (first 4 blades, same as ProGlide) for less tug and pull (vs. Fusion5TM)
• 5 precision blades, helping reduce pressure per blade for a comfortable shave (vs. Mach3)
• Precision Trimmer on back—great for edging tough areas (nose and sideburns)
• With FlexBall technology, ProShield responds to contours and gets virtually every hair
• 1 razor blade refill equals up to one month of shaves
• Fits with any Fusion blade refills

Buy on Amazon
Kelli B.
Conway, AR
Review for: Gillette® Fusion 5™ ProShield™ Chill™ Shaving Kit 4 pc Box more...
Great razor. Close shave without skipping on skin. Have sensitive skin and this did great on my face. Best razor Gillette has come out with in a while. Also love the Chill refills that provide moisture during shave. Definitely recommend this razor.
marolyn c.
Review for: Gillette Fusion Proshield Chill Men's Razor with Flexball Handle and Razor Blade Refill more...
This razor is great !! It’s a very close shave and doesn’t scrape or cut your skin !! It’s very effective !! The price is okay for how good it works !! Overall this shaver is really good !! I would highly recommend this product !
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich , IL
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
My boyfriend loves this razor. He has been using it for years and hasn’t had any issues with it. It’s very effective at getting the closest shave. This is a reasonably affordable razor. I highly recommend it.
Brianna B.
Spring hill, FL
Men’s razor but gets such a close shave that I use even as a female, It gets very close to the skin and lasts a while for a great price, it works better than the most women razors I would absolutely buy it again
Jonathan N.
Vallejo, CA
Review for: Gillette Fusion Pro-Shield Chill Razor Blade Refills Plus Pro-Glide Sensitive Shave Gel Kit more...
I bought this shaving cream on sale at Target after the Christmas season as they packaged these bad boys as gifts for men. This product didn't compare to any other shaving creams I've used in the past. You spray it out, lather and apply. Very easy to use! I'd purchase this product again.
Jasmine M.
Selma, AL
Summer isn't complete without showing off your legs in a swimsuit or short shorts. I bought the Gillette Fusion Proshield refillable razor from WalMart it's easy to use and very effective it gives a close shave with no irritation.
barbara w.
Killeen, TX
Review for: Gillette Fusion ProShield Chill Shaving Set more...
I started out with this kit whenever I started to start shaving. I still use this razor and the shaving cream because it works out wonderful! My face is clean and smooth and the smell is wonderful. Would most def recommend for beginners to not spend so much money
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I love this razor from Gilette and I think it's a great razor for both men and women. It gives you a close shave and it has a nice weight to it, making it easy to keep control.
Meagan M.
Zachary , LA
I tried this for the first time tonight and all I can say is… Wow! What a close shave, no nicks or cuts. I use it whenever I shave, and it outweighs all the other razors out there most of them at least
Dennys A.
Houston
Review for: Gillette Fusion ProShield Chill Razor Refill Cartridges, 2 ea more...
I'm in love with these razors, they just glide so smoothly and give a great cooling sensation on the skin and the way it shaves my stubs is amazing! As well as how fast I shave with these is incredible and yes it is on the pricey side but its well worth it!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Want to get for my man, where can I get this at?