BY GILLETTE #4 in Men's Razors

Gillette Fusion5TM ProGlide men’s razor features FlexBall technology. It responds to contours, getting virtually every hair. It features 5 precision blades for incredible comfort. With Gillette’s thinnest and finest blades (first 4 blades, same as ProShield), ProGlide allows less tug & pull vs. Fusion5TM. This razor comes complete with a Precision Trimmer on the back of the razor, great for edging tough areas such as under the nose and sideburns. One razor blade refill equals up to one month of shaves. This Fusion5TM ProGlide razor can be used with any Fusion5TM blade refills.

Features include:

• With FlexBall technology, ProGlide responds to contours and gets virtually every hair
• Gillette’s thinnest, finest blades (first 4 blades, same as ProShield) for less tug and pull (vs. Fusion)
• 5 precision blades, helping reduce pressure per blade for a comfortable shave (vs. Mach3)
• Precision Trimmer on back—great for edging tough areas (nose and sideburns)
• 1 razor blade refill equals up to one month of shaves
• Fits with any Fusion5TM blade refills

• Did you receive this in the mail?28 Answers
  • This is a pretty great product. When life's a scramble and I can'...3 Answers
  • This shavor is the best for men..one of my favorite. Anyone else ...46 Answers
Gillette® Fusion5™ ProGlide Razor with Flexball™ Technology
  • "This is my favorite razor works great gets a close shave and doesn't leave ingrown hairs." in 4 reviews
  • "My husband loves this brand as well and always reaches for this brand." in 1 review
  • "He says its gives him a nice close shave & is easy to guide. " in 1 review
Tanner J.
Gainesville, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Review for: Gillette Fusion ProGlide Power Razor more...
Solid razor but I did not notice anything different from any other razor. It may have been a little more pricey that others but I think the packaging sold me. I got a good shave but nothing excellent. Just a standard razor in my opinion.
Melissa J.
Salyersville , KY
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Review for: Gillette Fusion ProGlide Commemorative Olympic Razor more...
These are the top tier of razors! The blades are a little expensive but Gillette puts out a four dollar off coupon off the the razor a lot, so you are better off to buy an new starter razor and the two blades it come with than to pay 20 for 4 blades.
Kolby K.
Ventura, CA
Review for: Gillette Fusion ProGlide Manual Men's Razor Blade Refills, 4 Count more...
I have used these razors for the past few gars and I have no complaints whatsoever. They are definitely on the pricey side but they last a really long time so I actually end up saving money in the long run. I recommend these to anyone wanting a closer more comfortable shave.
Sandra M.
Norwalk , CA
This are the only razors that my husband and I ONLY use ever. They are the best because we both easily get razor burn but with this they do not leave razor bumps or any rash.
Supritha S.
Santa Clara, CA
Review for: Razor more...
I'm telling you I love these new blades IMPRESSED I wouldn't use anything else. I thought the original Fusion Power was best, but the Fusion Proglide Power blade is miles ahead. These are the best on the market now. The blades really do glide over my face quickly and comfortably and it leaves my skin nice and smooth.. The razor blades are thinner enabling the blades to cut effortlessly through the hair with less tug and pull. Gillette Fusion ProGlide Power cartridge has 5 blades spaced closer together this forms an advanced shaving surface and it has a lubricating strip it will provide you with a visual cue, it fades to white when shaving conditions have been reduced. When this happens, you may want to consider changing the blade on your razor. The Edge Blade that u can find in the back of the cartridge helps you to make crisp and defined lines. I am totally sold on this product.
(ps.. review from my husband)
Riley D.
Bear
The Gillette fusion pro glide is the best razor for men, it is smooth and no razor bumps it gets every hair and leaves your face feeling like silky smooth, it lasts pretty long before you have to switch the blade which is also a bonus
linda s.
West covina, CA
Review for: Gillette Fusion ProGlide Commemorative Olympic Razor more...
My husband loves this shaver , gives him that fresh clean cut look , without nicking him
That soft glow ..he loves it and as to have it , what more can I say ty...gillette
Xen H.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
My husband loves this razor.. very easy to use and it doesn't cut his skin.. i also have one for my legs and i love it.. i use it every few days.. overall both me and my husband are satisfied and we always buy same razor all the time
Azzaam K.
Allen, TX
Review for: Razor Proglide more...
I don't know why men's razors are always so much better than women's razors but they are. They're smoother and they move along the natural grooves of your armpit or leg easily without leave even a scrape. I highly recommend this if you want a close shave without any dry spots or cutting yourself.
Brittany G.
Freer, TX
I am a woman but I use this razor because it cuts so close that even the best women's razors can't beat! My husband uses this as well and we have never considered buying something else because we are so pleased with it!
Charissa M.
Do these work well for ladies to?
Sheila M.
Avalon, CA
Do any of you ladies use these razors for yourself? ;)
Brittany B.
My man needs a new shaved. are these one of the good ones?
Denisse V.
How long does it last?
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Who loves these razors !?