BY GILLETTE #2 in Men's Razors

Gillette Fusion5TM ProGlide men’s razor features FlexBall technology. It responds to contours, getting virtually every hair. It features 5 precision blades for incredible comfort. With Gillette’s thinnest and finest blades (first 4 blades, same as ProShield), ProGlide allows less tug & pull vs. Fusion5TM. This razor comes complete with a Precision Trimmer on the back of the razor, great for edging tough areas such as under the nose and sideburns. One razor blade refill equals up to one month of shaves. This Fusion5TM ProGlide razor can be used with any Fusion5TM blade refills.

Features include:

• With FlexBall technology, ProGlide responds to contours and gets virtually every hair
• Gillette’s thinnest, finest blades (first 4 blades, same as ProShield) for less tug and pull (vs. Fusion)
• 5 precision blades, helping reduce pressure per blade for a comfortable shave (vs. Mach3)
• Precision Trimmer on back—great for edging tough areas (nose and sideburns)
• 1 razor blade refill equals up to one month of shaves
• Fits with any Fusion5TM blade refills

• Did you receive this in the mail?28 Answers
  • This is a pretty great product. When life's a scramble an...3 Answers
  • This shavor is the best for men..one of my favorite. Anyo...46 Answers
Gillette® Fusion5™ ProGlide Razor with Flexball™ Technology
  • "This is my favorite razor works great gets a close shave and doesn't leave ingrown hairs." in 4 reviews
  • "He says its gives him a nice close shave & is easy to guide. " in 1 review
  • "My husband loves this brand as well and always reaches for this brand." in 1 review
Amber M.
Harlingen, TX
This is always my husbands go to razor when he finally decides to shave, ( he loves his beard) it leaves a nice clean shave with minimal irritation, and a plus is I get to steal his razor when he's through with it lol.
Jessica S.
This is a male razor but my boyfriend has it and it works so much better than any other razor I've ever used. The razors for females never get close enough. This is my favorite razor I've ever use. Boyfriend says its like $32 for 4 heads.
Angel F.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Review for: Gillette Fusion ProGlide Commemorative Olympic Razor more...
I would rather use a guys razor than the girls. They work better, last longer, and waaaay cheaper than the girls razors which i have no idea why. I personally like this razor type because of how easy it glides side to side.
Caitlin K.
Battle Creek, MI
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Review for: Gillette Fusion ProGlide Cartridges, 4 count more...
These are awesome razors! They are very inexpensive and last for a very long time. It gives a really close shave, even with the coarsest hair, but leaves your skin feeling smooth, even with the most sensitive skin.
Samantha H.
Review for: Fusion Proglide Power 1 Razor Plus 6 Cartridges more...
I know this is for men and all, but this is the razor I used! When I moved in with my fiance he got me to switch from my "girly" razors. This definitely has the best razors and gets the best shave. It only takes one AAA battery and it lasts quite a while, coming from the girl who shaves her legs everyday lol.
Mackenna D.
Grand Rapids, MI
Review for: Gillette Fusion ProGlide Commemorative Olympic Razor more...
I am not a man, but I love this razor. Every since I started using this razor, I will never use another "women's razor" again. They simply aren't as effective. This razor gets close to the skin, gets all of the hair the first time, and prevents razor bumps and in grown hairs. I love it
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Review for: Gillette Fusion Proglide Power Cartridge 6 Count Unit more...
My hubby adores these razors. They last twice as long as any others and don't cut him. Very smooth, almost don't need shaving cream. He said he will never use another type again!! Also, leaves his face smooth to the touch for at least 2 days. He doesn't need to go over and over one spot, just once.
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Review for: Gillette Fusion Proglide Manual Men?s Razor Blade Refills 12 Count more...
Sophia T.
Williamstown, NJ
Review for: Gillette Fusion ProGlide Commemorative Olympic Razor more...
I use this men's razor on my legs bc it's much gentler and has better razors that prevent cutting! I highly recommend them and I swear by them ! I'd prefer these over woman's razors any day! Also much cheaper and last longer !
Caitlin K.
Battle Creek, MI
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
This is an excellent razor! It's very cheap but finely made. The handle is sturdy so it won't break and the blades last a really long time. It gives a really close shave and leaves you feeling smooth
Charissa M.
Do these work well for ladies to?
Sheila M.
Avalon, CA
Do any of you ladies use these razors for yourself? ;)
Brittany B.
My man needs a new shaved. are these one of the good ones?
Denisse V.
How long does it last?
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Who loves these razors !?