BY GILLETTE #4 in Men's Razors

Gillette Fusion5TM ProGlide men’s razor features FlexBall technology. It responds to contours, getting virtually every hair. It features 5 precision blades for incredible comfort. With Gillette’s thinnest and finest blades (first 4 blades, same as ProShield), ProGlide allows less tug & pull vs. Fusion5TM. This razor comes complete with a Precision Trimmer on the back of the razor, great for edging tough areas such as under the nose and sideburns. One razor blade refill equals up to one month of shaves. This Fusion5TM ProGlide razor can be used with any Fusion5TM blade refills.

Features include:

• With FlexBall technology, ProGlide responds to contours and gets virtually every hair
• Gillette’s thinnest, finest blades (first 4 blades, same as ProShield) for less tug and pull (vs. Fusion)
• 5 precision blades, helping reduce pressure per blade for a comfortable shave (vs. Mach3)
• Precision Trimmer on back—great for edging tough areas (nose and sideburns)
• 1 razor blade refill equals up to one month of shaves
• Fits with any Fusion5TM blade refills

• Did you receive this in the mail?28 Answers
  • This is a pretty great product. When life's a scramble and I can'...3 Answers
  • This shavor is the best for men..one of my favorite. Anyone else ...46 Answers
Gillette® Fusion5™ ProGlide Razor with Flexball™ Technology
  • "This is my favorite razor works great gets a close shave and doesn't leave ingrown hairs." in 4 reviews
  • "My husband loves this brand as well and always reaches for this brand." in 1 review
  • "He says its gives him a nice close shave & is easy to guide. " in 1 review
Nivea R.
Coral Springs, FL
Straight From my hubby's mouth its his razor of choice in his morning routine.Maclean smooth shave. Smooth finish without irritating his already sensitive skin. We did receive this item for free
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Review for: Gillette Fusion ProGlide Razor Cartridges, 12 count more...
I recently bought my husband the Gillette Proglide and the razors where so good his skin feels so soft I bohht him the refills each head past him about 6 shaves and his hair is thick in his beard it cuts so close he doesn't have to shave everyday no nicks and no patches where it didn't remove the hair I will continue to buy these for him
Montana S.
visalia, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I honestly didn't like this razor that much! I like pretty much any other razor Gillette has put out but they one really scratched my legs, maybe i got a bad one but i really didn't like this product. /:
Maria G.
Boise, ID
Review for: Gillette Fusion ProGlide Manual Men's Razor Blade Refills, 4 Count more...
I love men's razors! These are so much better than the women's. So gentle but perfect to give you a percent shave. I always keep these stocked for myself and my husband. Our favorite ones!
Whitney H.
My favorite razor! I just love this razor and for the price can deny the value. I get a close smooth shave and I honestly think it lasts longer than the feminine razors... I always restock on this one and love when I get the manufacturer coupons in the post!
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
We both use these razors. They are expensive, but worth it as they shave close and don't leave bumps. There is also generally a good coupon available, and by purchasing at Walmart, I think I generally get the lowest possible price.
Kamish L.
Aurora, IL
Men Razors are the best! I personally feel like their razors have sharper blades which keeps me from having to go over the same spot multiple times. I like the flex ball because it swivels around making it easier to get the hairs that can be difficult to get.
Manndy Q.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: Cartridges more...
I know it's a mens razor but It works so well. It's all I use. Never have an issue with this razor. I use it on my most private areas as well. No razor bumps. Skin is smooth as can be.
Alyx G.
Destin, FL
Review for: Razor Proglide more...
Used this razor all through high school! Men's razor typically have no blades that women which I like! My leg hairs are very coarse and this razor truly works wonders leaving me without razor burn every time!
Tanner J.
Gainesville, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Review for: Gillette Fusion ProGlide Power Razor more...
Solid razor but I did not notice anything different from any other razor. It may have been a little more pricey that others but I think the packaging sold me. I got a good shave but nothing excellent. Just a standard razor in my opinion.
Charissa M.
Do these work well for ladies to?
Sheila M.
Avalon, CA
Do any of you ladies use these razors for yourself? ;)
Brittany B.
My man needs a new shaved. are these one of the good ones?
Denisse V.
How long does it last?
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Who loves these razors !?