BY GILLETTE #3 in Men's Razors

Gillette Fusion5TM ProGlide men’s razor features FlexBall technology. It responds to contours, getting virtually every hair. It features 5 precision blades for incredible comfort. With Gillette’s thinnest and finest blades (first 4 blades, same as ProShield), ProGlide allows less tug & pull vs. Fusion5TM. This razor comes complete with a Precision Trimmer on the back of the razor, great for edging tough areas such as under the nose and sideburns. One razor blade refill equals up to one month of shaves. This Fusion5TM ProGlide razor can be used with any Fusion5TM blade refills.

Features include:

• With FlexBall technology, ProGlide responds to contours and gets virtually every hair
• Gillette’s thinnest, finest blades (first 4 blades, same as ProShield) for less tug and pull (vs. Fusion)
• 5 precision blades, helping reduce pressure per blade for a comfortable shave (vs. Mach3)
• Precision Trimmer on back—great for edging tough areas (nose and sideburns)
• 1 razor blade refill equals up to one month of shaves
• Fits with any Fusion5TM blade refills

• Did you receive this in the mail?28 Answers
  • This is a pretty great product. When life's a scramble an...3 Answers
  • This shavor is the best for men..one of my favorite. Anyo...46 Answers
Gillette® Fusion5™ ProGlide Razor with Flexball™ Technology
  • "This is my favorite razor works great gets a close shave and doesn't leave ingrown hairs." in 4 reviews
  • "He says its gives him a nice close shave & is easy to guide. " in 1 review
  • "My husband loves this brand as well and always reaches for this brand." in 1 review
Candi P.
Lebanon, KY
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
The best razors for the closest shave. If you enjoy soft feeling skin with absolutely no stubble then look no further than this product. Gillette Fusion Pro Glide razors are rugged enough for your man but gentle enough for your most intimate places! We
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
Review for: Gillette Fusion ProGlide Commemorative Olympic Razor more...
Yes I stole my guy's razor! I was curious to see if I could get a shave as good as his face on my legs! Well guess what I did! As a matter of fact I loved how smooth my legs felt that I went and purchased one for myself! Highly recommend GILLETTE FUSION PROGLIDE! Go buy one for the man in your life or even one for you! You'll love it too!
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Review for: Gillette Fusion ProGlide Manual Men's Razor Blade Refills, 4 Count more...
They remove the hair quickly without irritating the skin. They last a long time unlike cheap razors. The five blades do not cut the skin as you shave, and the strip gives lubrication making for a great shave. I like the single blade on the back of the blade for those tight places on your face. My husband loves this brand for the face.
Megan T.
I have not met a gillette razor that i did not like! They are soo good. i shave with men's razors because i feel they are more durable! but that could just be in my head but i don't care lol i do wish they were cheaper but i just get them on sale and do coupons. They get all the hair and make everything nice and smooth :)
Shaye F.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Gillette® Fusion5™ ProGlide Razor with Flexball™ Technology My husband and I share the same razor so we need one that can handle twice the amount of work. We have used these for more than 10 years without ever having a need to change. They last a long time and never cause irritation to either one of our sensitive skin types.
Catherine R.
This is my favorite pick for my husband. It works well and very easy to use. He told me that he don't have to keep on changing it. He use it at least every couple of days and he said he can stretch out the amount of time using it before replacing it because if there's one that we can complain about is it is pricey.
Saul L.
Mcallen, TX
This razor is the best razor i have ever used. I use it shave my head. It really gets the job done. I have used others razors but never had the same results like I got from the Gillette ProGlide. It leaves me with a smooth shave every time and a single blade lasts for weeks. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Crystal F.
Review for: Gillette Fusion ProGlide Commemorative Olympic Razor more...
My husband recently started using this razor and he loves it. I've tried it a few times and must say it's probably the best razor I've used. I usually end up with Knicks and cuts from razors, but have yet to have one from this.
Stephanie J.
Hilliard, OH
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Review for: Gillette Fusion ProGlide Commemorative Olympic Razor more...
This is a great product but I would say it isn't with the price. We joined the dollar shave club and get razors every month for half the cost. This razor did give my man a clean shave but we will stick with our membership
Amber M.
Harlingen, TX
This is always my husbands go to razor when he finally decides to shave, ( he loves his beard) it leaves a nice clean shave with minimal irritation, and a plus is I get to steal his razor when he's through with it lol.
Charissa M.
Do these work well for ladies to?
Sheila M.
Avalon, CA
Do any of you ladies use these razors for yourself? ;)
Brittany B.
My man needs a new shaved. are these one of the good ones?
Denisse V.
How long does it last?
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Who loves these razors !?