BY GILLETTE #2 in Men's Razors

Gillette Fusion5TM ProGlide men’s razor features FlexBall technology. It responds to contours, getting virtually every hair. It features 5 precision blades for incredible comfort. With Gillette’s thinnest and finest blades (first 4 blades, same as ProShield), ProGlide allows less tug & pull vs. Fusion5TM. This razor comes complete with a Precision Trimmer on the back of the razor, great for edging tough areas such as under the nose and sideburns. One razor blade refill equals up to one month of shaves. This Fusion5TM ProGlide razor can be used with any Fusion5TM blade refills.

Features include:

• With FlexBall technology, ProGlide responds to contours and gets virtually every hair
• Gillette’s thinnest, finest blades (first 4 blades, same as ProShield) for less tug and pull (vs. Fusion)
• 5 precision blades, helping reduce pressure per blade for a comfortable shave (vs. Mach3)
• Precision Trimmer on back—great for edging tough areas (nose and sideburns)
• 1 razor blade refill equals up to one month of shaves
• Fits with any Fusion5TM blade refills

• Did you receive this in the mail?28 Answers
  • This is a pretty great product. When life's a scramble an...3 Answers
  • This shavor is the best for men..one of my favorite. Anyo...46 Answers
Gillette® Fusion5™ ProGlide Razor with Flexball™ Technology
  • "This is my favorite razor works great gets a close shave and doesn't leave ingrown hairs." in 4 reviews
  • "He says its gives him a nice close shave & is easy to guide. " in 1 review
  • "My husband loves this brand as well and always reaches for this brand." in 1 review
Carmen R.
Review for: Other more...
My husband love this razor, this is the only brand he like.
He always said : This razor is the best! Gillette never lets me down with any razor or item I buy even the shaving gels. Thank you Gillette!
YES, I RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT!
Kennedy B.
Saint Francis, MN
This is actually one of the only razors I use and that works for my thick hair. Yes it's a guys razor but it works so good for my legs and body. Hands down recommend to anyone.
Catherine I.
Rockford, IL
My boyfriend really likes this razor. Always a repurchase with him. I got the venus in the past but tried his once and loved it. So now we both have one. I love the pivoting head for easy shaving. I would highly recommend this razor. I get these from walmart
Staci F.
Ada, OK
Review for: Fusion Proglide Power 1 Razor Plus 6 Cartridges, Black more...
I LOVE using men’s razors for my personal shaving. For some reason, I just feel like I get a more close shave than with some women’s razors. These razors make it easy to shave with one quick swipe instead of having to go over the same spot multiple times.
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Review for: Gillette Fusion ProGlide Men FlexBall Gift Set, Ocean Breeze, 1 ea more...
Husband prefers these to shave and he loves them. He says something about them makes his shave more clean and don't irritate his face as others do. He will continue buying them for sure
Javier H.
Kansas city, MO
Review for: Black more...
I love this razon, it does not irritate my skin at all and I can get so many shaves with one that it makes it great for saving money as well. It is so good my wife is even using it.
Bridgette M.
Review for: Black more...
This razor is the greatest thing! I will always buy this razor, it’s so smooth and makes shaving a million times easier. Yes, it’s for men but let’s be honest, women’s razors suck. I would highly recommend buying this razor for men and women.
Allison O.
Review for: Black more...
Heard great reviews about this but was disappointed upon using it. My three stars are because I personally don't like that the razor swivels- I found it harder for shaving, and I also thought it was just a generic razor. It does what it's supposed to but I prefer women's razors to this.
Natalie W.
Austin, Texas
Review for: Black more...
I only shave with men’s razors and this is my go to. The reason I am giving it a 4 star rating is because of the extra blade on the opposing side of the razor. I have cut my legs so many times with that. These razors can be purchased at Walmart and Target.
Brittany B.
These may be a mens razor, but i love the way it shaves. They usually have moisterizing strips on them and make my skin feel so smell. Sometimes they can cause bump irritation, but they shave really well.
Charissa M.
Do these work well for ladies to?
Sheila M.
Avalon, CA
Do any of you ladies use these razors for yourself? ;)
Brittany B.
My man needs a new shaved. are these one of the good ones?
Denisse V.
How long does it last?
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Who loves these razors !?