BY GILLETTE #3 in Men's Razors

Gillette Fusion5TM ProGlide men’s razor features FlexBall technology. It responds to contours, getting virtually every hair. It features 5 precision blades for incredible comfort. With Gillette’s thinnest and finest blades (first 4 blades, same as ProShield), ProGlide allows less tug & pull vs. Fusion5TM. This razor comes complete with a Precision Trimmer on the back of the razor, great for edging tough areas such as under the nose and sideburns. One razor blade refill equals up to one month of shaves. This Fusion5TM ProGlide razor can be used with any Fusion5TM blade refills.

Features include:

• With FlexBall technology, ProGlide responds to contours and gets virtually every hair
• Gillette’s thinnest, finest blades (first 4 blades, same as ProShield) for less tug and pull (vs. Fusion)
• 5 precision blades, helping reduce pressure per blade for a comfortable shave (vs. Mach3)
• Precision Trimmer on back—great for edging tough areas (nose and sideburns)
• 1 razor blade refill equals up to one month of shaves
• Fits with any Fusion5TM blade refills

• Did you receive this in the mail?27 Answers
  • This is a pretty great product. When life's a scramble and I can'...3 Answers
  • This shavor is the best for men..one of my favorite. Anyone else ...46 Answers
Gillette® Fusion5™ ProGlide Razor with Flexball™ Technology
  • "This is my favorite razor works great gets a close shave and doesn't leave ingrown hairs." in 4 reviews
  • "My husband loves this brand as well and always reaches for this brand." in 1 review
  • "He says its gives him a nice close shave & is easy to guide. " in 1 review
Juliet T.
Juliet T.
Hialeah, FL
I have been using the fusion razor for a few years now and love the product. I was not sure how they could improve upon this great razor until, I was giving the fusion Pro glide razor for free. The pro Glide has all the great benefits of the Fusion but with the pivoting head. The razor blades stay in contact with your skin longer with each stroke. as you movie the razor down on your face the razor changes angles to stay in contact. This cuts down on time for each save because you are making less passes with the razor. Also it cuts down on skin irradiation because your making less passes. I have been very happy with the improvements Gillette has made with the fusion razor.
Stephany M.
Stephany M.
Raleigh, NC
I never buy razors that are geared towards women because I never have the same close shave that a men's razor can provide. This is my favorite razor because of the amazing smooth and close shave it provides. The weight of the razor is perfect because it isn't super flimsy but isn't super heavy. The many blades make it possible to not have to shave constantly and keep me feeling smooth longer. I will say this be sure to hydrate the skin very well when using this one I have found that it does dry my skin out a little bit. But for the amazing shave, value, and peace of mind I will continue purchasing it.
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Provo, UT
I found thia razor a few years back when my local warehouse store stopped carrying the ones I'd been using! The attractive packaging, price and design made this the one I chose to buy. The extra blades help shave away hair quickly,with just one stroke. It has a nice moisturizing strip which especially helps as you shave delicate areas. We even bought an extra small set, so my husband could have his own handle . My husband also enjoys the way the top can flip and can easily be used for rough facial hair, without getting stuck. We both enjoy this razor and highly recommend it for male and female alike!
Elisabeth M.
Elisabeth M.
Jacksonville, NC
I have only used these due to a boyfriend using them and me deciding to grab a shower while I was at his house. I have to say, I really like them! The weight of the razor and cartridge feels like it gives me a closer and smoothr shave, and they seem to be longer-lasting than many women's brands of razor blades. I wouldn't switch out my main brand, because a mans razor just doesn't flex around the bikini area like I prefer, but if I could afford to keep a second razor for everywhere else, this would totally be the one I'd get!
Shaynna B.
Shaynna B.
Good razors are hard to come by. My boyfriend is super low maintenance, he uses any razor at low prices. He never complains though his facial expressions say it all. Gillette fusion proglide has moisture for a no- tug surface and well sharpened blades. When I bought this for him as a gift, he immediately worried about the price. After his first use he never turned back. Not only does he smile after a shave but so do i with a smoother surface
David S.
David S.
I have used several different brands of razers, mainly cheaper stuff to see how they last. Nothing comes close to Fusion Proglide by Gillette. These blades last longer, and provide a much closer/smoother shave. I have very sensitive skin, these razors have built in strips that truly help the razor glide along my skin. I was skeptical of this new flexball feature. Now that I have used it, I can never go back to a regular set up.
Kaitlynn B.
Kaitlynn B.
Atlantic Beach, FL
I know this is typically for men, however as a women I feel that I get a smoother better shave when I use this product. The smell is great if you like a masculine smell. However the product it self does wonders. I get fewer cuts and a closer shave with this razor. I also love the shaving cream, because I do have sensitive skin. I normally use this over women's razors and shaving cream. Man or woman I totally recommend this.
Aileen F.
Aileen F.
I am absolutely in LOVE with Gillette fusion! I use this to shave everything! I wear contacts so I love that you really don't have to look at where you are shaving as long as you know you went over it you know that you got all of the hairs in the area! It leaves my skin silky smooth and I can actually skip a day in between! This product is not just for men but also for women! This is a must have!
Christina R.
Christina R.
Linden, NJ
Ladies forget the female razor. If you want a longer lasting close shave use a vibrating flex proglide Gillette razor. I Love it. Cuts my shaving time in half and thank God bc I'm disabled and its very difficult for me already. Plus one razor cartridge last for quite a few shaving sessions. GO OUT AND PURCHASE ONE YOU WON'T REGRET IT AT ALL. P.S. USE BABY WASH FOR A SOFT SILKY EXPERIENCE.
Jon M.
Jon M.
W Valley City, UT
Master Groomer Expert
I like trying new products to find ones that work or don't. I've tried various deodorant, hair gel, speakers, and everything else. I draw the line at razors. Gillette knows what it is doing when it comes to this area. I don't let any blade other than a straight razor touch my face. I'll go without shaving before I would ever make the mistake of using some other mediocre blade.
Charissa M.
Charissa M.
Do these work well for ladies to?
Sheila M.
Sheila M.
Avalon, CA
Do any of you ladies use these razors for yourself? ;)
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
My man needs a new shaved. are these one of the good ones?
Denisse V.
Denisse V.
How long does it last?
Helen M.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Who loves these razors !?