BY GILLETTE #4 in Men's Razors

Gillette Fusion5TM ProGlide men’s razor features FlexBall technology. It responds to contours, getting virtually every hair. It features 5 precision blades for incredible comfort. With Gillette’s thinnest and finest blades (first 4 blades, same as ProShield), ProGlide allows less tug & pull vs. Fusion5TM. This razor comes complete with a Precision Trimmer on the back of the razor, great for edging tough areas such as under the nose and sideburns. One razor blade refill equals up to one month of shaves. This Fusion5TM ProGlide razor can be used with any Fusion5TM blade refills.

Features include:

• With FlexBall technology, ProGlide responds to contours and gets virtually every hair
• Gillette’s thinnest, finest blades (first 4 blades, same as ProShield) for less tug and pull (vs. Fusion)
• 5 precision blades, helping reduce pressure per blade for a comfortable shave (vs. Mach3)
• Precision Trimmer on back—great for edging tough areas (nose and sideburns)
• 1 razor blade refill equals up to one month of shaves
• Fits with any Fusion5TM blade refills

• Did you receive this in the mail?27 Answers
  • This is a pretty great product. When life's a scramble and I can'...3 Answers
  • This shavor is the best for men..one of my favorite. Anyone else ...46 Answers
Gillette® Fusion5™ ProGlide Razor with Flexball™ Technology
  • "This is my favorite razor works great gets a close shave and doesn't leave ingrown hairs." in 4 reviews
  • "My husband loves this brand as well and always reaches for this brand." in 1 review
  • "He says its gives him a nice close shave & is easy to guide. " in 1 review
Snyder-Roberson T.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Black
This may be made for men, but I love to use it. This gives me a close shave on my legs, my under arms and my bikini lines. The five blades does a fantastic job and does better than any ladies razor. Me and my hubby fight over the razor. I have gotten him his own and he either misplaces his or uses all his own blades and forgets to buy more and than wants to use mine. He is lucky I share and that I remember to buy the replacement blades. Great razor, does better than any other.
Nicole T.
Stafford , VA
Review for: Black
I’m pretty sure my husband can’t live without his Gillette Fusion5 ProGlide Razor with Flexball Technology.  It literally gets every nook and cranny.  Hehas a clean shave every time.  I must admit I have my own because let’s face it, guys razors are better.  It’s a razor that we repeatedly buy because it is such good quality.
Catherine I.
Rockford, IL
My boyfriend really likes this razor. Always a repurchase with him. I got the venus in the past but tried his once and loved it. So now we both have one. I love the pivoting head for easy shaving. I would highly recommend this razor. I get these from walmart
Alexandre S.
San Diego, CA
Master Groomer Expert
The best razor for a close shave. To get the best shave and minimize razor bumps, shave with the grain. Since there are multiple blades, you can shave with the grain and still get a good shave. Don’t bother with those two-blade razors unless you have a lot of irritation.
Mary Katherine P.
Augusta, AR
Ya'll, I know this is for men, but I just love it so much I use it for myself! It gets a close shave and I don't think I've ever gotten an ingrown hair or from using this razor. My legs are always soft after with no noticable hair. The blades last longer than any other blades I've ever used. I've been using this razor for a year now and it's still good as new.
Kyla H.
Oklahoma City , OK
I love this razor!! I have always used mens razors cause I just feel they work better and the are usually slimmer! this gets a really close shave that lasts for days and the swivel tops comes in hand around the knees and behind them! I will always buy this razor I just wish the refills weren't so expensive
Kamish L.
Aurora, IL
Men Razors are the best! I personally feel like their razors have sharper blades which keeps me from having to go over the same spot multiple times. I like the flex ball because it swivels around making it easier to get the hairs that can be difficult to get.
Riley D.
Bear
The Gillette fusion pro glide is the best razor for men, it is smooth and no razor bumps it gets every hair and leaves your face feeling like silky smooth, it lasts pretty long before you have to switch the blade which is also a bonus
Brittany B.
These may be a mens razor, but i love the way it shaves. They usually have moisterizing strips on them and make my skin feel so smell. Sometimes they can cause bump irritation, but they shave really well.
Katy S.
Winnsboro, SC
I use men's razors instead of women's die to them lasting longer. This was recommended to me by my supervisor. At walmart for 7 bucks. You get 2 heads and the razor. Lasts me a good month before going dry.
Charissa M.
Do these work well for ladies to?
Sheila M.
Avalon, CA
Do any of you ladies use these razors for yourself? ;)
Brittany B.
My man needs a new shaved. are these one of the good ones?
Denisse V.
How long does it last?
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Who loves these razors !?