BY GILLETTE #71 in Men's Razors

Gillette Fusion5 ProGlide Power men’s shaving razor with FlexBall technology, responds to contours and gets virtually every hair. It features 5 precision blades for incredible comfort (vs. Mach3). With Gillette’s thinnest and finest blades (first 4 blades, vs. Fusion5), ProGlide allows less tug & pull (vs. Fusion5). The Precision Trimmer on the back is great for hard-to-reach areas such as under the nose and sideburns. In razor sets, one razor blade refill equals up to one month of shaves. Fusion5 Proglide razors fit all Fusion5 blade refills. Formerly known as Fusion.

Matt C.
Orlando, FL
I just want to call it a gimmick. The vibration does nothing at all to enhance the shave or shaving experience. More blades don't always mean better shave; in fact, beard hair constantly jams up the 5-blades and takes forever to wash out even on a "stroke & swish & stroke & swish" technique. I will happily go back to 3-blade without vibration for the same shave and improved cleaning ability.
Elina L.
Yes this is a mens razor but it works soon good! i always steal my fiancés razor to get a better shave when i shave my legs, i never have any hair left behind and it doesn't cut my skin. this set is such a good price for everything it comes with because i know gillette can be a bit pricey. i only wish i found more sets like this besides around the holidays,
Ryan B.
Bemus Point, NY
I have used Gillette brand razors and shaving cream for about 4 years now. They are always innovative and top quality. I love the extra smooth shave that I get from the proglide, and the power function is almost massaging to the facial muscles. Great Product.
Gabe Q.
Corcoran, CA
Pretty good product, I mean what more can be said. Gillette is pretty standard. The razors are great the body wash smells alright. Convenient little pack plenty of bang for your buck.
Brittany J.
This set is awesome! I'ts a really great price for everything that comes in it. My boyfriend loves loves loves Gillette, its the only brand he'll use and it works great on his skin.
Jessica O.
I bought this because it was on sale. i always use men's razors as i get a closer smoothr shave from them compared to women's razors. i loved the razor and the shave lotion. i gave the other things to my nephew and he loved them
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
GILLETTE razor blades fusion pro g life power I actually got for myself.it made my legs feel so soft and I did not knick myself.I personally love it.
Adilene M.
This is a great set because not only do you get the razor but also a little extra stuff. from here on all you have to buy are the cartridges
Anavel J.
We love this brand. It gives you a real close shave a leaving skin feeling very smooth. The after shave Aja's a real good smell.
Quinn R.
My husband loves this set and shaves daily without any breakouts. The razor is high quality and doesn't nick his face up.