BY GILLETTE #64 in Men's Razors

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Gillette Fusion5TM ProShield men’s shaving razor, with lubrication before & after the blades, shields from irritation while you shave.

It features a razor handle with FlexBall technology which responds to contours and gets virtually every hair, and 5 precision blades, helping reduce pressure per blade (vs. Mach3) for a comfortable shave. With Gillette’s thinnest and finest blades (first 4 blades), ProShield allows less tug & pull (vs. Fusion5TM).

The Precision Trimmer on the back is great for hard-to-reach areas such as under the nose and sideburns. One razor blade refill equals up to one month of shaves. Fusion5TM ProShield razors fit all Fusion5TMblade refills.

For our best shave, use with Fusion5TM ProShield Chill refills and Fusion5TM ProGlide Sensitive shave gel.

Bridgett B.
Deep Run , NC
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Gillette® Fusion5® ProShield™ Razor with Flexball Technology my boyfriend has super sensitive skin on his face. Most of the time he can't use fancy razor they irritate his skin. This was a great razor. Didn't irritate or break him out. Definitely will get again.
Lina V.
Ocala, FL
My husband uses this exclusively for shaving his head. He has tried other brands but they always cut him and leave scratches which is not nice. The flexibility on this one makes it easy for him to maneuver around his scalp and the 5 blades provide a really close shave. They are pricey to me but they are really good quality.
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
This razor was OK in the fact that it got hairs cut really good, but the rollerball was kind of in balancing in my hands. It would glide to wear shouldn’t have glided because of the rollerball experience I believe we didn’t repurchase
amber s.
longview, TX
My husband uses and loves this razor. I tried it and now I use it too! Saves money on us buying a pack of blades and sharing between are 2 razors. I keep mine in the shower and it does not rust.
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich , IL
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
My boyfriend loves this razor. He has been using it for years and hasn’t had any issues with it. It’s very effective at getting the closest shave. This is a reasonably affordable razor. I highly recommend it.
Melissa R.
Pasadena , CA
After reading a lot of reviews on Target website about this one I think the performance of my particular razor had to be an issue with just that one itself. I used it with the products that I would normally use and it gave my legs razor burn all over! It also gave me knicks everywhere. Just the way an old razor would do to you. I’ve heard men’s razors are sharper so they give a cleaner cut which is why I opted for this one but wow, it was a painful experience. Other than that I will say the pivoting head does move enough to shave hard-to-reach places.
Sarah L.
Averill Park, NY
Fantastic razor from Gillette. It has self lubricating 5 blades and a pivoting head. The pack comes with the razor handle is solid with runner grips. It gives a nice, smooth shave. My husband was able to shave around his goatee. Gillette® Fusion5™ ProGlide Razor with Flexball™ Technology
Grace B.
Boone, NC
Oh, how I love these razors. As a woman, I use these to shave my legs and they work better than any razor targeted for female use. The blades are sharp, land a long time, don't snag, and the ball helps prevent nicks. 100% would recommend.
brianne k.
Washington , DC
Man Oh man. When I say your skin will kiss after you shave, I mean that. This product is love. Now I will say it's a bit on the pricey side. However sometimes there is coupons and sales and I would often times use one or the other.
Ericka W.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I love these value sets they are very affordable and cost effective. Saves money I always get a few of these during the holidays for my husband. He loves them and they last him a while. I will gladly repurchase
Meu marido gosta muito mulher pode usar
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this at?
Taylor R.
House Springs, MO
How many uses can u get? (With Thick and lots of hair)

back