Gillette Fusion5 Proglide razor blades

Gillette Fusion5™ ProGlide men’s razor blade refills feature 5 anti-friction blades. The Precision Trimmer on the back is great for hard-to-reach areas and styling facial hair. The enhanced Lubrastrip includes more lubricants (vs. Fusion5). One razor blade refill equals up to one month of shaves. Fusion5 Proglide men's razor blade refills fit all Fusion5 & Fusion5 Power razor refills. Gillette razors, formerly called Fusion ProGlide Power. For our best shave, use with Fusion5 ProGlide Sensitive shave gel and a Gillette razor with Flexball Technology.

Do these work than women's razors?
Women's and men's razors are always devided,women don't use men's and men don't use women's.What is this razor different from women's razor?
How do you guys feel about this product, I’ve been meaning to purchase but wanted to ask questions about the product ?
Start your review of Gillette Fusion5 Proglide razor blades!
Product Highlights
This is my favorite razor works great gets a close shave and doesn't leave ingrown hairs.in reviews
My husband loves this brand as well and always reaches for this brand.in reviews
He says its gives him a nice close shave & is easy to guide. in reviews
Jennifer F.
trenton
This is a nice razor and have no issues with it at all. It is a five blade razor that works well. It is solid feeling and the rubber inlay feels nice while using. The flexible blade design does allow a nice smooth shave. Only thing which was deceiving was that it advertises two refills. That implies you get the one which comes on the razor and two more. That was not that case. The one on the razor which you see if one of the two. This is very misleading to me as a customer and feel they need to reword the box or show a picture of the back side of the product and ensure the buyer can see the blade holder and see there is only one more. Overall, Gillette has always had good razors in my opinion. Nothing really bad to say.
Jonahmyr C.
Gillette Fusion5 Proglide razor blades uploaded by Jonahmyr C.
Been using this for years now. Thank goodness that this product actually helps me with hair removing, the razors have 4 blades that made it easier to remove hairs. And most of all, the handle is recyclable. Just that, the razors are a bit expensive but it’s worth it.
Angie W.
Lake Stevens, WA
Best razor on the market.  This razor gives the best shave.  My husband and I both use this razor (we each have one).  It gives him the closest shave and does not irritate his skin.  I love how well is shaves my legs.  The razors are expensive, but worth the price.
Julia B.
Elma, IA
My husband absolutely loved these razors! Love the swivel head and how soft it makes his face feel after #influenster #influenstermovember
Mike W.
I have tried a wide assortment of different razors including all of the ones offered by the dollar shave club. This is by far the best one of all. The blades last a long time and I have not found anything that gives a closer shave.
Jerry A.
Sebastian, FL
Kind of expensive but it works great and leaves my skin smooth. This is my personal favorite razor without having to buy a more expensive electric one.
Amanda T.
Flint
I am a women who prefers a men's razor to a women's. I really liked this razor for its minuvorabilty and for the feel of a close shave. The one thing I would change is the handle although it does have quiet a bit of grips I found myself dropping it when in the shower shaving with soap. But overall great razor.
Matt P.
These are the best blades out there! The only ones that don't hurt my face at all! I can shave in a hurry and still come away smooth and calm.
Bonifacio P.
This is a great product, however I believe that the Gillette Mach3 does a better job at shaving my face. Every face is different and you should try what works best for you.
Paige O.
Omaha, NE
Gillette Fusion5 Proglide razor blades uploaded by Paige O.
This is seriously the best razor I have ever used. Normally I have issues when I shave and get razor burn no matter what I use or do, but this razor doesn't do that. I can shave every day and not get burn when it normally takes a few days of hair growing in to avoid more/worse burn. So good, I don't even have to use shaving cream.

127 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Anthony H.
El Paso, TX
il y a un an
Gillette Fusion5 Proglide razor blades ? Does this razor work good for beards?
Khatia A. il y a un an