Personal CareHair RemovalEpilatorsGillette

Gillette fusion5 shaving razor for men comes complete with 5 precision blades spaced closer together for incredible comfort (vs. Mach3). The precision trimmer on the back is great for hard-to-reach areas such as under the nose and sideburns. In razor...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gillette Fusion5 Men's Razor with 2 Razor Blade Refills, Mens Fusion Razors / Blades (Pack of 16)!
Trinity, AL
I like this razor more than women’s razors. They just seem to shave better and closer to the skin. Would recommend this.
Graham, WA
Husband and I both use the Men's razors, Gillette just gets a closer shave with less work. I also found that it's cheaper to buy in bulk so we go to Costco. Gillette is a little spendy but all the good razors are so much so that stores lock them up nowadays.
Palmer, AK
Purchased at: Target
Perfect for sensitive skin!! I have used these razors for years. They don’t irritate my skin at all and I rarely get any cuts. I’ve tried most of the “Women’s” razors and always end up with some form of irritation. These have been a game changer!
Bentonville, AR
I wish they wouldn’t advertise this as men’s because this is my favorite razor for shaving my legs and underarms. Super expensive blades. It worth the price. Makes my legs touch-ably soft!
Dickson City, PA
I am so shocked at how well these work. It is easy to use and certainly effective. I do have to be careful with these because I have had razor burns and or bumps after using. I usually purchase this from Walmart for an affordable price. I highly recommend
Birmingham, AL
As a woman I find that men's razors are much better. I found this one on Amazon and tried it out and absolutely loved it. No razor burn or irritating bumps on your bikini area of anything
San Antonio, TX
Excelente rastrillo y duradero. No irrita la piel. Deja la piel lisa y suave. Creo que Gillete es la mejor marca.
Austin, TX
I love Gillette men’s razors. I use these for myself and my husband always steals them. When we first started dating, he thought I had another boyfriend who left their razor at my apartment. 🤣 I have purchased for years and will continue to do so
Mequon, WI
We love this razer. I buy the blades in bulk at Costco when they are in sale and I've never had to replace the razor which is nice. Saves me some money. Most stores have them and they seems to be a decent price,
Mount Carmel, PA
One of the only razors I will use. The real question is why are men’s razors always superior to women’s!?

Looking for your answer?