BY GENERIC #39 in Men's Razors

Gillette Fusion Pure & Sensitive HydraGel: Fragrance-free Dye-free see more...

Gillette Fusion Pure & Sensitive HydraGel
  • "Generic gillette fusion pure sensitive hydrated is a great moisturizing shaving cream.priced very good.made with quality.it helps give you a nice close shave." in 2 reviews
  • "A slightly over priced shaving gel that has me asking "why"?" in 1 review
Danielle W.
Portsmouth, OH
My boyfriend has super sensitive skin and other brands still seem to really rough up his skin. This shaving cream really soothes and calms his skin during a shave and significantly decreases the razor burn. It's not expensive and can easily be found at any drug store.
John C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Shaving can sometimes irritate your skin and this shaving cream really helps to alleviate this pain. I've used it and I think it does help. It's affordable and easy to use. I would definitely recommend again if you have this issue. It can be found at any retail store.
Christina H.
Me and my hubs both use this and we love it. Lasts awhile, not very pricey and works great. Not like other brands, this leaves you feeling refreshed and smooth ski .
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
Joshua M.
Pinckney, MI
Does help with dry skin, but is a bit overpriced in my opinion. I do still use it from time to time and it's not a bad product, but it's not amazing either.
Eric H.
Gilbert, AZ
One of my favorite all time shaving creams. Good price point for a good, dependable product. Definitely on my "go to" list of shaving accessories.
Ariel O.
Summerdale, AL
Love this product, my husband bought it for himself and I use it and it leaves my skin really smooth and I have sensitive skin and it is perfect!
Kim W.
Charleston, IL
I liked this product. I used it to shave my legs when I was in a bind, I actually chose to buy it afterwards because of the results!
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
My husband uses this shave cream and it leaves his skin so soft and smooth. I must admit I've used it and my legs felt silky smooth.
Midnight U.
Terre Haute, IN
This shaving cream is great for anyone who has issues with sensitive skin. It leaves you with a smooth irritation free shave
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you use this a lot of a little