Gillette Fusion Proshield Chill Men's Razor With Flexball Handle And Razor Blade Refills

BY GILLETTE #99 in Men's Razors

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Gillette Fusion ProShield Chill razor for men shields while you shave. ProShield Lubrication before and after the blades lays down a protective layer to shield from irritation. Chill features Cooling Technology during the shave. Plus, FlexBall Technology makes maximum contact over contours and gets virtually every hair. Gillette Fusion ProShield is Gillette's most advanced razor for men. Just look for the blue blade and handle.

Braelyn G.
Braelyn G.
Medford, OR
These razors work wonders, i use it on my legs back and bikini area. They are reasonably priced i picked one up from walmart for $7 today and I'm so glad i did my legs are sooo soft. As a plus size woman i really appreciate the flexibility of the blade perfect for all my nooks and crannies.
Mashayla M.
Mashayla M.
The razors themselves aren't cheap but my boyfriend and I both use these and they work wonders. I think they are way worth the price. I bought it at my local Walmart. I recommend this if you have sensitive skin.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Savanna, IL
Hubby loves this razor. The only reason I got them is they were on sale. I think they are a little expensive but they do work pretty well. Will buy this product again.
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Selma, AL
Summer isn't complete without showing off your legs in a swimsuit or short shorts. I bought the Gillette Fusion Proshield refillable razor from WalMart it's easy to use and very effective it gives a close shave with no irritation.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
I love this razor from Gilette and I think it's a great razor for both men and women. It gives you a close shave and it has a nice weight to it, making it easy to keep control.
Patti L.
Patti L.
I know this is a razor thats for men but I love using this to shave my legs for a smooth soft shave I always keep these on hand
Meagan M.
Meagan M.
Zachary, LA
I tried this for the first time tonight and all I can say is… Wow! What a close shave, no nicks or cuts. I use it whenever I shave, and it outweighs all the other razors out there most of them at least