BY GILLETTE #56 in Men's Razors

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ayesha E.
Ayesha E.
Tucson, AZ
Okay know what you're saying it's for men, but that's what's great about it it's for men. It gets a close shave with a movable blade that gets around the curves of your legs and under your arms without any Nicks or cuts. It's a definitely purchase for me it's something I keep handing in my shower and the gel it's unbelievable it gives you a smooth shave every time
Cody B.
Cody B.
York, PA
I refuse to use any other razors, Gillette ProGlide is the only choice. I use my blades a little longer than I probably should because they are a tad pricey, but well worth it. The chill shave gel is great on sensitive skin and soothing like aftershave which is a plus. I cannot complain about the feeling of a shave with a fresh Gillette blade.
Geanny B.
Geanny B.
Medley, FL
Gilette fascinates me all their products, I find excellent quality in particular shavers are the maximum, leave the skin soft and delicate part as it is the face of the gentlemen, my partner loves really do recommend it My partner always uses the plus they are a product of excelnet quality, last long with such effectiveness in their shaven
Molly M.
Molly M.
Valdosta, Ga
Absolutely love this set. Gillette fusion brand is by far the best set money can buy. These razors and shaving gel are well worth the money. I've tried several razors and have cut my self several times, but never with this razor. I would recommend this razor to anyone wanting the best razor on the market.
Riley B.
Riley B.
Sycamore, IL
This razor does a thorough job. I have had no issues in its usability, and each blade seems to last a long time. However, the "Flexball Technology" seems to be more of a gimmick to me, as I did not notice any difference in result when compared to other products. It was a little pricey.
Miranda W.
Miranda W.
I am a girl and I love this product. It makes you skin feel so smooth and refreshed after each use. The product it's self is very inexpensive and it last over a month (for me). The shaving cream smells amazing and the razor cuts right to the root so you don't have to shave as often.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Stuart, FL
My husband uses an array of Gillette Fusion products. He likes the ProShield Chill Shaving Gel and I'm glad! Often I borrow his gel because I like the tingly feeling I get on my legs when I use it, and I get a closer shave. It's inexpensive and worth it to have around the house.
Luke G.
Luke G.
Jenison, MI
The Gillette fusion proshield is perfect for any man trying to get that smooth and perfect look without missing spots! I never miss a spot with my fusion and it is amazing. The product is designed to be durable and stylish. The product does everything it claims to do!
Brianna L.
Brianna L.
Spanish Fork, UT
Worked well for my husband. I purchased this around Christmas for my husband. He said that it was burning his skin slightly and didn't prefer it to the other products he used. It wasn't terribly expensive. But we wouldn't recommend it. Even though it's a decent price.
Brittani K.
Brittani K.
Ozark, MO
I recently bought this for my husband and he says it is pretty good, it makes his face super soft. He hasn't had any ingrown hairs since using this either. It was very affordable compared to what we usually get. He actually did recommend it to his friends at work.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Want to get for my man, where can I get this at?