BY GILLETTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Soften up before you shave with this thermal scrub by gillette fusion. Warms and softens your facial hair, so shaving is easier and more comfortable.

Gillette Fusion Proseries Thermal Scrub
  • "His skin is very sensitive and hated shaving before he started using this." in 1 review
  • "He has oily skin that breaks out easily and this made him break out." in 1 review
  • "Dad use in he keeps one his over night bag and bathroom.Got for him and he say works well simple to use and his face feels soft after." in 1 review
Finnlee E.
My boyfriend really didn't care a whole lot for this stuff (and to be honest, I didn't either!) We LOVE their moisturizer, it's the only kind we'll buy ... but this on the other hand was just not too great. It almost burned my face, which is really a strange feeling. But, I'm a girl, and have sensitive skin, so I didn't say anything and eventually he tried it. He said he didn't like the way it felt, and I agreed so we threw the rest of it out. Might be better for someone with more oily skin? I'm not sure.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
My boyfriend uses this from time to time, I asked his opnion on it and he said he hasn't had a complaint with it. It's soft on the skin, it hasn't made him breakout and overall he loved the effects of it. He said he would recommend giving it a try as he really enjoys using this product.
Claudia C.
My husband uses this and likes it very much. It helps keep is skin clear and smooth. He uses it regularly and it doesn't seem to be to strong. He says he would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a scrub. Has all the instructions, easy to use!
Sarah A.
My husband has used this before and liked it. He doesn't use it anymore, but I don't think it's because he hated it, just that the one he's using now was cheaper!
Tiffanie M.
Westlake, LA
My husband has this scrub and has used it a couple of times . I don't like the smell that much but it makes his face super soft after a shave and then using this !
Molly B.
My husband loves this facial scrub. It was difficult to get him to realize the need for a good exfoliatient but with this he keeps up a great skin care routine.
Gabriela G.
My husband loves this. His skin is very sensitive and hated shaving before he started using this. I love how soft it leaves his face afterwards.
Randi S.
Blue Mound, IL
My husband has used this product and really liked it. We haven't purchased it again because it is a little pricier than other alternatives
richard p.
Norfolk, VA
J.J. O.
Deer Park , WA
I am a big fan of this scrub. My wife bought it for me and I started to use it everyday. I have noticed a big difference in my skin.
Idania M.
Es para antes o despues del afeitado?