BY GILLETTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Soften up before you shave with this thermal scrub by gillette fusion. Warms and softens your facial hair, so shaving is easier and more comfortable.

• Es para antes o despues del afeitado?1 Answers
Gillette Fusion Proseries Thermal Scrub
  • "His skin is very sensitive and hated shaving before he started using this." in 1 review
  • "He has oily skin that breaks out easily and this made him break out." in 1 review
  • "Dad use in he keeps one his over night bag and bathroom.Got for him and he say works well simple to use and his face feels soft after." in 1 review
Sunita R.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
My boyfriend uses this from time to time, I asked his opnion on it and he said he hasn't had a complaint with it. It's soft on the skin, it hasn't made him breakout and overall he loved the effects of it. He said he would recommend giving it a try as he really enjoys using this product.
Claudia C.
Claudia C.
My husband uses this and likes it very much. It helps keep is skin clear and smooth. He uses it regularly and it doesn't seem to be to strong. He says he would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a scrub. Has all the instructions, easy to use!
J.J. O.
J.J. O.
Deer Park , Wa
I am a big fan of this scrub. My wife bought it for me and I started to use it everyday. I have noticed a big difference in my skin.
A C.
A C.
Knoxville, TN
My husband is on the fence for this product. He really only uses it if he runs out of his other preferred scrubs.
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
Chickamauga, Ga
Don't have this but very interested in it for my husband and I might have to try this also ... Love the brand
Ryan G.
Ryan G.
Really neat warming effect and smells great too. this is a product i really like a lot and would recommend.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Safety Harbor, FL
My hubby is not a fan of creams on his face. He has oily skin that breaks out easily and this made him break out.
Sidra H.
Sidra H.
This is the go to for people with sensitive skin. It does not cause any razor bumps and leaves your skin soft
Molly B.
Molly B.
My husband loves this facial scrub. It was difficult to get him to realize the need for a good exfoliatient but with this he keeps up a great skin care routine.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
My husband has used this before and liked it. He doesn't use it anymore, but I don't think it's because he hated it, just that the one he's using now was cheaper!
Idania M.
Idania M.
Es para antes o despues del afeitado?