Gillette® Fusion® ProSeries® Irritation Defense™ Soothing Face Wash 5 fl. oz. Tube uploaded by Fernando D.

BY GILLETTE

Irritation Defense Helps Protection Against 5 Signs Of Shaving Irritation: Nicks/Cuts, Burning, Stinging, Redness, Tightness. The Irritation Defense Formula Hydrates To Soften Facial Hair For Less Resistance When Shaving, Lathers To Remove Excess Oil, Dirt, Dead Skin, And Cleans Without Drying. Formulated With An Active Soothing Complex And A Touch Of Aloe. Made In Usa see more...

Danielle W.
Portsmouth, OH
My boyfriend has super sensitive skin. He always complains of razor burn and since trying this product, his attitude on shaving has totally changed! This soothing face wash really calms down his problem areas like his chin and neck. Definitely a permanent item in our cabinet.
ashley p.
Winchester, VA
My boyfriend uses this in the shower especially after he shaves! He usually has an issue with breaking out under his chin after shaving, but with using this and the Gillette irritation defense shave gel he has no issues! It seems to be the perfect pair!
Desiree g.
My husband uses this in the shower especially after he shaves! He usually has an issue with breaking out under his chin after shaving, but with using this and the Gillette irritation defense shave gel he has no issues! It seems to be the perfect pair!
David R.
I've used it and love it !!! I recommend it to anyone. You can get it at Walmart or CVS and Walgreen. It last me a long time and I'll be getting more of this.
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
My husband did not like this product I purchased it for him and he said he liked his Old Spice better, he is not much on using this type of product.
Galina D.
Pasco, WA
This is a very good men's face wash! Keeps my husbands face and neck from breaking out after shaving! Smells good and doesn't dry skin out!
Mia W.
My husband uses Gillette brand products. I am sure he would like this as well. This is a good brand, and most products work well.
Mariah H.
Gillette Irritaton Defense is a great product my boyfriend loves. It works great and it is a great price.
Brittany J.
My boyfriend loves everything Gilette! This soothes and cleans his face and leaves it super soft!
Jessica P.
kindersley, Saskatchewan, SK
My husband is very happy with this product. He has very sensitive skin, and most shaving products can irate his skin for DAYS. This doesn't seem to cause any problems, works great, doesn't cause break outs. An has a nice soothing feature. I tend to steal it for my legs too.