Gillette Fusion Proglide Styler uploaded by Rosmary M.Gillette Fusion Proglide Styler uploaded by Abigail M.Gillette Fusion Proglide Styler uploaded by June Q.

BY GILLETTE #39 in Men's Razors

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Gillette® Fusion® 3-IN-1 Proglide Styler®.

Trim-Shave-Edge.

• How hard is it to change the razor on this product with a new raz...4 Answers
  • Honestly how many women steal this to use from their hubby's 5 Answers
  • Is the razor part electronic? Or just a regular razor?4 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
  • "From ur facial hair style like chinstrap or clean shave or a goatee to styling your chest, back, underarms or ur groin you can make it look its best." in 5 reviews
Supritha S.
Santa Clara, CA
GILLETTE is the only brand that anyone can ever think off. There is no match for this razor, very smooth. Light and totally safe to use in wet area.The blades are what actually make these razors special. I have very sensitive skin and the razor does a great job...but the replacement blades are bit expensive but it is worth the investment. When it comes to shaving the fit, thin, fine Fusion ProGlide Power Blades gives you the most clean comfortable shave. The Edge Blade that u can find in the back of the cartridge helps you to make crisp and defined lines and good finished looks. GILLETTE FUSION PROGLIDE STYLER POWER TRIMMER come packaged together in an organized case this ll help u to store it organised n r always on hand.u can see in the pic i uploaded. From ur facial hair style like chinstrap or clean shave or a goatee to styling your chest, back, underarms or ur groin you can make it look its best. i ll deffinetly stick to this... n i suggest tat every one should hv one of these.
Ricky Z.
Cape Coral, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Bought this being sort of skeptical because I've burned through a lot of trimmers in the past. But I have to say that I am very impressed with this lil guy. Has a nice small sized head to allow for great trimming and shaping lines. Comes with three head attachments to play with and I have had this thing completely submerged and its still kicking! That is a huge plus in my book. The only down side is I wish it was better on batter life. It takes a single double A battery and they seem to burn through somewhat quickly. I have not tried lithium double A's yet however. But I do recommend this lil took for any guy with facial hair.
Aaron S.
Burbank, CA
I'm a bit of a mountain man and tend to let my hair get out of hand, so when my wife bought me this I was skeptical. I am happy to report, however, that this product has been amazing and has helped me to become a much more respectful-looking guy. The attachments are perfect for keeping my beard trimmed to a nice length, plus the trimmer on its own is great for cleaning up the neck areas, both front and back. Plus it takes a single AA battery, which is great.
Daniel T.
N Smithfield, RI
The Gillette Fusion ProGlide 3-In-1 Styler Kit is a huge victory for men who are looking for a versatile tool in a tight budget constraint. The razors are top notch for shaving, in fact, Fusion ProGlides razors are my go-to choice. The styling side of the kit for your beard, sideburns, etc is also very useful. And in comparison to the cost of investing in a Norelco or other brand trimmer/styler, this is a bang for the buck.
Natalie C.
Daphne, Al
My boyfriend has used this for a while. As an all round face tidy product you cannot go wrong, the price is great, it comes with a neat storage "dock" and the attachments are good for timing beards, sideburns etc. Although the razor head is good being from the ProGlide series, he prefers to keep a ProGlide conventional razor with it for everyday shaving as the trimmer is a bit chunkier.
Issy G.
About the proglide stlyer for my boyfriend since it is by a trusted company it get a pretty close save my boyfriend likes it a lot he really doesn't use it on his face much of you know what I mean he uses it to manscape his other man part lol
Daniel A.
Los Angeles, CA
This set does pretty much what you need it to do for every day trimming and shaving. It gets the job done while staying cost effective. With that being said it by no means is the closet or most comfortable shave Ive ever had, but for what your paying for it more than justifies itself as a purchase and earns its place in my washroom.
Chase M.
Tempe, AZ
This styler is great when you are in a rush! I wasn't sure if it was going to work out but it absolutely impressed me. I use it about once a week and it helps a lot. I would recommend this to everyone looking for a new trimmer.
Stephanie S.
Burbank, CA
I saw this in a gift set at Target and it was only $17 so I decided to get it for my husband. He loves it. It's high quality and durable, and has all the attachments needed for a great trim or a shave. I think it's normally $24, but we think it's worth that price!
Kandis C.
I love the Gillette brand, and this is great for the price, I was a little iffy on buying this since its battery operated, but it doesn't drain the battery like I thought it would, it has been used multiple times and I haven't even had to change the battery yet!!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Honestly how many women steal this to use from their hubby's
Veronica M.
Do you like trimming or shaving your parts?
Andy D.
Chino, CA
How hard is it to change the razor on this product with a new razor head
Victoria A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is the razor part electronic? Or just a regular razor?