BY GILLETTE #4 in Grooming Tools

Gillette Fusion ProGlide Smooth Comfort Pack: Gillette Fusion ProGlide Razor Smooth Comfort Pack Includes: razor, cartridge, battery, Gillette Intense Cooling Lotion (15ml), Gillette Thermal Face Scrub (23ml), and Gillette Shave Gel (2.5 oz) Gillette's best shave--less tug and pull The Gillette Razor Pack has reengineered thinner blades for effortless glide Experience incredible comfort, even if you shave every day with this 6 pc Gillette Fusion Kit

Gillette Fusion ProGlide Smooth Comfort Pack
  • "The shaving cream in this kit really irritated my husbands face." in 1 review
  • "The shave is good, no razor burn or cuts!" in 1 review
  • "It definitely makes a great gift and is very useful." in 1 review
  • "My boyfriend has this and loves it, it makes his face smooth and clean shaven." in 1 review
  • "It has a great razor and shaving gel, set is great for men or for woman!" in 1 review
Caitlin K.
Kalamazoo, MI
Master Groomer Expert
Awesome shaving pack! The razor lasts for a really long time, even with coarse hair. It gives a really close shave. The shaving gel has a really pleasant scent and leaves your skin feeling silky smooth and hydrated.
Samantha H.
This little pack makes such a great gift or stocking stuffer! Honestly for men or women. As long as a woman doesn't mind, it's great! This is the razor I use and I just give the shaving cream to my fiance. it is a win win and the price is really good for what all you get!
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
Gives your fella a close smooth shave! I make sure he has one all the time. Hate the stubble
Latisha R.
Merrillville, IN
My hubby loves this product. It works wonders at leaving the skin smooth and hair free.He looks absolutely handsome after a nice clean shave.
Travis L.
Rensselaer, NY
This is the razor I use and I love it, it leaves my face feeling really smooth and Gillette is a great company!
Elise D.
Rome, NY
With a coupon and sale, I was able to score this set for two bucks! I honestly wouldn't pay ten, ever. That said, my husband is currently using it and likes both the razor and gel. The shave is good, no razor burn or cuts! Leaps and bounds above disposables. We're a one income family, but if you're in a higher bracket, it is worth that price.
Camille S.
My hubby loves razor blades but this one had a unqiue style to it and created a smooth to rich touch unlike any other razor out there
Aera K.
My dad uses this every day and he loves it! It works for him. He gets a really clean shave.
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
I absolutely love Gillette razors. Both the male and female versions. Although I do believe that the mail versions get closer shave
Lyndsey S.
W Hempstead, NY
My husband lovesssss this! And shhh don't tell him but I've used it to and it's really a great product!
Kirsten H.
Do you find these work as well as electric razors?
Crystal O.
How can I find coupons for this great product?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Is this your favorite razor?
Renee B.
Saint Thomas
I have thick coarse hair. I need a razor that gives a smooth shave. This razor is better than any ladies razor I've used. I've never got a cut or razor burn. Text price is reasonable for the product which is awesome. I will continue to buy it.
Melissa P.
Sanford , NC
How often do you have to switch out batteries?