BY GILLETTE #4 in Grooming Tools

Gillette Fusion ProGlide Smooth Comfort Pack: Gillette Fusion ProGlide Razor Smooth Comfort Pack Includes: razor, cartridge, battery, Gillette Intense Cooling Lotion (15ml), Gillette Thermal Face Scrub (23ml), and Gillette Shave Gel (2.5 oz) Gillette's best shave--less tug and pull The Gillette Razor Pack has reengineered thinner blades for effortless glide Experience incredible comfort, even if you shave every day with this 6 pc Gillette Fusion Kit

• How much is this product?1 Answers
  • So cool. I've never seen a pack like this. Where can it b...2 Answers
  • I have thick coarse hair. I need a razor that gives a smo...3 Answers
  • "It definitely makes a great gift and is very useful." in 1 review
  • "The shave is good, no razor burn or cuts!" in 1 review
  • "The shaving cream in this kit really irritated my husbands face." in 1 review
  • "It has a great razor and shaving gel, set is great for men or for woman!" in 1 review
  • "My boyfriend has this and loves it, it makes his face smooth and clean shaven." in 1 review
Lorna R.
I have men in my family and this is always a hit for holidays. You get everything in set and for a good price. I have this at Target and Fred Meyer. It is great to have traveling, work and home. Sometimes life gets busy and you need something you count on and get it done easy and quicker. I haven't hear any complains. :) I will continue to gift this product. The razor is very easy and has great results and combining it with the shaving cream it makes very smooth and moisturized skin making it problem free.
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I know this is for men but i prefer men razors over womens razors. This one in particular. Men's razors work so much better and my skin is so soft after use. I will always use men razors. They are the best.
Nicole J.
Fayetteville, NC
I know this product is for men. In all honesty I feel like this is the best razor for women too. It really shave very close to the skin. They are affordable but getting the refill blade are a bit pricey
Caitlin K.
Battle Creek, MI
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Awesome shaving pack! The razor lasts for a really long time, even with coarse hair. It gives a really close shave. The shaving gel has a really pleasant scent and leaves your skin feeling silky smooth and hydrated.
Samantha H.
This little pack makes such a great gift or stocking stuffer! Honestly for men or women. As long as a woman doesn't mind, it's great! This is the razor I use and I just give the shaving cream to my fiance. it is a win win and the price is really good for what all you get!
Elise D.
Rome, NY
With a coupon and sale, I was able to score this set for two bucks! I honestly wouldn't pay ten, ever. That said, my husband is currently using it and likes both the razor and gel. The shave is good, no razor burn or cuts! Leaps and bounds above disposables. We're a one income family, but if you're in a higher bracket, it is worth that price.
Allison  C.
Troy, NY
I really love this razor even though it says its geared and marketed more towards a man. the shave you get is so smooth and close and i think that it lasts a lot longer than if you were to use a women's razor. the price is a little high beause its not disposable but i love it.
Elise D.
Rome, NY
I bought this for my husband to try because with a sale and coupon, it was only two dollars! He liked it, so I went back for another. He said there were no razor burn or cuts and it was a close shave. I'll admit, the cartridges for reusable razors are so expensive, I lean towards deals like this. When the price is right, I will purchase again.
Patricia  L.
Abilene , TX
These are great blades/Razors even awesome but the cost is ridiculous company's know you have to use loads so they up the price they need to realize more people would use them is the cost less Simple really
Jolene Z.
Holly Ridge, NC
The shaving cream in this kit really irritated my husbands face. He loved the razor but couldn't use the cream without getting a rash. Okay product. The razor is fantastic.
Kirsten H.
Do you find these work as well as electric razors?
Crystal O.
How can I find coupons for this great product?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Is this your favorite razor?
Renee B.
Saint Thomas
I have thick coarse hair. I need a razor that gives a smooth shave. This razor is better than any ladies razor I've used. I've never got a cut or razor burn. Text price is reasonable for the product which is awesome. I will continue to buy it.
Melissa P.
Sanford , NC
How often do you have to switch out batteries?