BY GILLETTE #4 in Grooming Tools

Gillette Fusion ProGlide Smooth Comfort Pack: Gillette Fusion ProGlide Razor Smooth Comfort Pack Includes: razor, cartridge, battery, Gillette Intense Cooling Lotion (15ml), Gillette Thermal Face Scrub (23ml), and Gillette Shave Gel (2.5 oz) Gillette's best shave--less tug and pull The Gillette Razor Pack has reengineered thinner blades for effortless glide Experience incredible comfort, even if you shave every day with this 6 pc Gillette Fusion Kit

• How much is this product?1 Answers
  • So cool. I've never seen a pack like this. Where can it be purcha...2 Answers
  • I have thick coarse hair. I need a razor that gives a smooth shav...3 Answers
Gillette Fusion ProGlide Smooth Comfort Pack
  • "My boyfriend has this and loves it, it makes his face smooth and clean shaven." in 1 review
  • "It definitely makes a great gift and is very useful." in 1 review
  • "The shave is good, no razor burn or cuts!" in 1 review
  • "The shaving cream in this kit really irritated my husbands face." in 1 review
  • "It has a great razor and shaving gel, set is great for men or for woman!" in 1 review
Caitlin K.
Kalamazoo , MI
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Awesome shaving pack! The razor lasts for a really long time, even with coarse hair. It gives a really close shave. The shaving gel has a really pleasant scent and leaves your skin feeling silky smooth and hydrated.
Samantha H.
This little pack makes such a great gift or stocking stuffer! Honestly for men or women. As long as a woman doesn't mind, it's great! This is the razor I use and I just give the shaving cream to my fiance. it is a win win and the price is really good for what all you get!
Elise D.
Rome, NY
With a coupon and sale, I was able to score this set for two bucks! I honestly wouldn't pay ten, ever. That said, my husband is currently using it and likes both the razor and gel. The shave is good, no razor burn or cuts! Leaps and bounds above disposables. We're a one income family, but if you're in a higher bracket, it is worth that price.
Allison  C.
Troy, NY
I really love this razor even though it says its geared and marketed more towards a man. the shave you get is so smooth and close and i think that it lasts a lot longer than if you were to use a women's razor. the price is a little high beause its not disposable but i love it.
Elise D.
Rome, NY
I bought this for my husband to try because with a sale and coupon, it was only two dollars! He liked it, so I went back for another. He said there were no razor burn or cuts and it was a close shave. I'll admit, the cartridges for reusable razors are so expensive, I lean towards deals like this. When the price is right, I will purchase again.
Patricia  L.
Abilene , TX
These are great blades/Razors even awesome but the cost is ridiculous company's know you have to use loads so they up the price they need to realize more people would use them is the cost less Simple really
Jolene Z.
Holly Ridge, NC
The shaving cream in this kit really irritated my husbands face. He loved the razor but couldn't use the cream without getting a rash. Okay product. The razor is fantastic.
Michael D.
Sullivans Island, SC
This is probably the most used razor in the U.S. It gives you a smooth shave and when the gel strip is new, it is the lease painful alternative out there. Unfortunately, you have to change razors pretty often and they are EXPENSIVE!
Jordan M.
Deland, FL
These razors are a waste of money. Unless you shave every day they clog in one pass. I learned to shave on one of these and switched back to old Bic disposables before switching to wet shaving. wet shaving gives better shaves with less burn or nicks.
George C.
Santa Maria, CA
My only problem with gift sets is that none of the products last as long as the others and I have to make a trip to the store to restock on an item last minute.
Kirsten H.
Do you find these work as well as electric razors?
Crystal O.
How can I find coupons for this great product?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Is this your favorite razor?
Renee B.
Saint Thomas
I have thick coarse hair. I need a razor that gives a smooth shave. This razor is better than any ladies razor I've used. I've never got a cut or razor burn. Text price is reasonable for the product which is awesome. I will continue to buy it.
Melissa P.
Sanford , NC
How often do you have to switch out batteries?