BY GILLETTE

The Fusion ProGlide Silvertouch Manual Razor with FlexBall Technology makes maximum contact over contours and gets virtually every hair. Featuring long-lasting performance—1 refill equals up to 1 month of shaves**—our best blades are now 2X preferred when used with FlexBall Technology (overall preference vs. former ProGlide, among ProGlide users).

Features include:

• 5 thinner, finer blades†† for less tug and pull*
• A precision trimmer on back for accurate edging
• All Fusion razor blades fit all Fusion handles
• Gillette's #1 razor on sensitive skin

• Gillette Fusion ProGlide Maximize the contact with every ...12 Answers
Gee C.
Henrico, VA
A great razor to have! Easy to use and very affordable. The cartridges are easy to change and they get the job done
Lindsey T.
Evansville, IN
Love these razors as a female I use this because I just can't find a heavy duty razor like a mans to shave my legs
april s.
Sherwood, AR
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Love theses razors!! They leave me so smooth!! So much better than girl razors. Recommend to everyone and anyone!!
Kayla B.
Sayre, OK
Only brand my hubby will use all Gillette fusion products are the best !!!!! 👍🏻👍🏻👌🏻 Christmas presents for sure !!!
Jordyn L.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I looooove these ones! I actually have one right now! Always leave my legs way more silky than women's razors.
megan w.
Stockton, CA
I love all Gillette brand stuff they work amazingly good for me. And for my man I always get mines at Walmart.
angela g.
Raymondville, TX
Yo le compro a mi esposo estos razor
Son muy buenos me ahorro dinero comprándolos con los cupones del periodico
Ebony S.
Clinton Twp, MI
My boyfriend used this before i got him a electronic shaver but this was his ol' faithful he he still haves it!
Alyssa B.
I use them too not just my husband. I do the shopping but when I run out I grab his.
lol Highly recommended
shawn i.
Wyoming, RI
Gillette is a good brand and I recommend this product to anyone, my wife bought me this razor and I love it.

Target