BY GILLETTE

The Fusion ProGlide Silvertouch Manual Razor with FlexBall Technology makes maximum contact over contours and gets virtually every hair. Featuring long-lasting performance—1 refill equals up to 1 month of shaves**—our best blades are now 2X preferred when used with FlexBall Technology (overall preference vs. former ProGlide, among ProGlide users).

Features include:

• 5 thinner, finer blades†† for less tug and pull*
• A precision trimmer on back for accurate edging
• All Fusion razor blades fit all Fusion handles
• Gillette's #1 razor on sensitive skin

• Gillette Fusion ProGlide Maximize the contact with every ...12 Answers
Gillette® Fusion® ProGlide® Silvertouch Razor with FlexBall™ Technology

Start your review of Gillette® Fusion® ProGlide® Silvertouch Razor with FlexBall™ Technology!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich, IL
1,117 reviews
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
My boyfriend loves this razor. He has been using it for years and hasn’t had any issues with it. It’s very effective at getting the closest shave. This is a reasonably affordable razor. I highly recommend it.
Rebecca m.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the razor I currently use.

The blade is sharp, it lasts a long time and it feels good in my hand. I don't ever feel like it slips, it hasn't cut me yet lol. It was a good price too.
Anna B.
Plano, TX
Personally, I don't buy women razors anymore simply because they don't offer a close shave, don't last a long time, and have only one or two blades on them. For me, this razor lasts a very long time, shaves off all of my hair quickly and efficiently, and gives me a close shave. It also has 4- 5 blades depending on which you get and honestly it the best. I would totally recommend this for both women and men! I know it can get a bit pricey but I use it for (sometimes) longer than 5 months and it works fine.  Gillette® Fusion5™ ProGlide Razor with Flexball™ Technology
Caitlin K.
Battle Creek , MI
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
This is so inexpensive for all that comes inside. Each razor attachment lasts through several shaves and there are three in total. It gives a very close shave, sharp enough for the coarsest hair but gentle enough for sensitive skin.
Claybourne E.
Kew Gardens, NY
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I love these razors. I go for gilette every time because I trust their brand and know that it delivers. Pro glide is the top of the line for me as far as price goes. The cartridges can be a little expensive but it's worth it for the clean shave and no razor bumps.
Jennifer A.
Porterville, CA
This is the ONLY razor i will biy. I hate the female razors because they don't really work for me and my thick hair. The men's one really gets the job done and it lasts a week longer for my hair to grow back as opposed to the female razors.
Rebecca B.
Gibson , NC
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I received a free coupon for one of these and if works so well on my husband's face! No stubble his fave is as smooth as a baby's bottom! No snags and the razors last about a week before I put on a new head. He simply loves Gillette
Micaela T.
Falls church , VA
Love using this razor instead of a woman’s razor, I can see a difference McEnroe in my skin it doesn’t cause any razor bumps and leaves my skin so smooth every time, and the shave even last longer than usual!
Stacey M.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I received this item in a target box for men. I really love the close shave it provided on my legs. I usually shave using baby oil, but wanted to see how well this worked. I used shaving cream and it worked great. There is no need to press firmly and it still removes hairs in the toughest spots. I would recommend this product.
Wanda P.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
I love this razor, it gets such a close shave on my legs and the little ball controls how I get into the nooks. A little pricey but worth it. I lil trick to keep the life of the blade is to dry off the razor immediately after each use and keep it dry until the next time you use it, don't store it in the shower area.

Target