Personal CareHair RemovalMen's RazorsGillette
Gillette Fusion ProGlide Silvertouch Razor with FlexBall Technology

Gillette® Fusion® ProGlide® Silvertouch Razor with FlexBall™ Technology

The Fusion ProGlide Silvertouch Manual Razor with FlexBall Technology makes maximum contact over contours and gets virtually every hair. Featuring long-lasting performance—1 refill equals up to 1 month of shaves**—our best blades are now 2X preferred when used with FlexBall Technology (overall preference vs. former ProGlide, among ProGlide users).

Features include:

• 5 thinner, finer blades†† for less tug and pull*
• A precision trimmer on back for accurate edging
• All Fusion razor blades fit all Fusion handles
• Gillette's #1 razor on sensitive skin

Gillette Fusion ProGlide Maximize the contact with every contour of a man's face.
Start your review of Gillette® Fusion® ProGlide® Silvertouch Razor with FlexBall™ Technology!
How would you rate this product?
Cindy D.
Curwensville, PA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
These are the only razors that ive tried that will make my legs smooth for days. The only downfall is that I cant find refills in my area, I have to buy a new handle each time. But theyre cost friendly, so it works
Elias N.
Tampa, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
I love this Handel follows all the way around my rough and bumpy skin and doesn’t skip like other razors.
Lazaro V.
Waldorf
Master Groomer Expert Level 5
Gillette is without a doubt the best razor brand in my opinion, it does not irritate the skin, and it shaves in a gentle and easy way
Paige K.
Peoria, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
For some reason I ALWAYS use a mens razor...it just works better then a woman’s one. But this always reaches ever spot & gets the job done. I’m satisfied💪💪
LaToya B.
Santa Monica, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 8
My boyfriend loves his razors. There is no way on this society he can live without them.
John W.
Madison Heights
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Gillette® Fusion® ProGlide® Silvertouch Razor with FlexBall™ Technology uploaded by John W.
First of all, the Flex Ball glides over your skin with ease and comfort (be careful, blades are very sharp but I also press down harder than I should, lol). I use a shave lotion instead of foam and that really increases the close shave. I’ve been using this Flex Ball for a couple of years now, the only con is that the blades don’t last very long and they’re expensive.
Jordan P.
Corvallis, OR
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
When shaving with the ProGlide razors, I never feel like I have to work too hard to prevent cuts or razor burn. The razor itself conforms to the skin allowing for a better shave than most others.
Rebecca M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the razor I currently use. The blade is sharp, it lasts a long time and it feels good in my hand. I don't ever feel like it slips, it hasn't cut me yet lol. It was a good price too.
Stacy S.
Hoffman Est, IL
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
1,124 reviews
My boyfriend loves this razor. He has been using it for years and hasn’t had any issues with it. It’s very effective at getting the closest shave. This is a reasonably affordable razor. I highly recommend it.
Alisha H.
Groveport, OH
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
This is a very good razor, works very well! My husbands likes it as well!! Leaves skin very smooth, leaves a nice clean cut!