Gillette Fusion Proglide Silvertouch Power Razor With Flexball Technology uploaded by C G.Gillette Fusion Proglide Silvertouch Power Razor With Flexball Technology uploaded by Lucie L.

BY GILLETTE

The Fusion ProGlide Silvertouch Power Razor with FlexBall Technology makes maximum contact* over contours and gets virtually every hair. Featuring long-lasting performance—1 refill equals up to 1 month of shaves**—our best blades are now 2X preferred when used with FlexBall Technology (overall preference vs. former ProGlide, among ProGlide users).

Features include:

• 5 thinner, finer blades†† for less tug and pull*
• A precision trimmer on back for accurate edging
• All Fusion razor blades fit all Fusion handles
• Gillette's #1 razor on sensitive skin

Buy on Amazon
  • "This razor gives my boyfriend a super close shave and his skin feels really smooth." in 1 review
  • "Definitely not disappointed as helps me achieve a close shave every time." in 1 review
  • "I will never go back to a woman's razor. " in 1 review
  • "My husband loves this razor." in 1 review
Dani J.
I like this razor a lot. It always seems to me that mens' razors always do they best job in comparison to women's razors. They are also cheaper than womens' razors. I like this one a lot as it feels sturdy and shaves close to the skin, and comes with replacements.
Yefri G.
2521B Edge O Lake Dr Nashville, TN 37217 Estados Unidos
Este producto es super bueno té rasura muy bien tiene mucho filo esta muy buenos se los recomiendo
Mel C.
Paterson , NJ
Good for every day.... easy to used.. dont irritante my skin.. easy grip. Very flexible
Oxzonna L.
Lancaster, PA
This is my favorite razor bc it shaved smoothly with no cuts. It glides smoothly and vibrates. The blades stay sharp for a while and it’s fairly inexpensive. It’s good for thick hair, I don’t have thick hairs to shave but it works so good for me. My grandpa uses it for his face.
bob d.
new jersey
Works really well and can stand up to shaving for months without needling a replacement. The replacement blades are really expensive though.
Dan R.
Bethel, CT
Purchased at: Target
Way over priced for what you get. You get a couple of good shaves before you have to replace the cartridge, you get the same quality from cheaper disposable razors. Going to try going back to a safety razor with real blades
christopher b.
Toronto, ON
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This has been one of my favorite razors since it has come out, I have used this soo many times and it really does get super lose in terms of a sha onv utensil
Ashley R.
ELK GROVE, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Great unit, pretty much the same as the "last" model with new colors and trim. This one says it has the Lube strip below and above, but that is the cartridge, not the handle. They work on all Gillette Pro razors.
Jessie B.
Chickasha, OK
This is my husband's go to everyday razor for shaving his face and head. No razor burn and clean close shave.
Bernadette T.
I honestly love male razors more than female razors. I find that they shave a little better n closer. And the fact that it's made to move with the curves.
Heather D.
Platteville, CO
Is this good for shaving legs?
Brittany J.